ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue picked to win Big Ten

Can’t guarantee any Purdue fan verbal attack safety during basketball games. Best to stay far away. I mean hell, them verbal attacks can be emotionally wounding!

Also, for this year’s Bucket game Cig won’t be guaranteeing the physical safety of the Purdue players. But at least the IU fans will be glad to see them and any Purdue fans that want to attend.
Will IU’s stadium finally be full of actual IU fans?

• Haha
Reactions: BBG
Can’t guarantee any Purdue fan verbal attack safety during basketball games. Best to stay far away. I mean hell, them verbal attacks can be emotionally wounding!

Also, for this year’s Bucket game Cig won’t be guaranteeing the physical safety of the Purdue players. But at least the IU fans will be glad to see them and any Purdue fans that want to attend.
We're happy you loosiers finally have something to crow about. Even if it is football in a basketball state.
But hey, we get it. LOVE the one you're with!

Verbal attacks, meaning racial slurs, mocking special needs sisters of players, and calling a mom who is in the stands a c***. I guess that is OK with you?

I just read a report that 3 players were dismissed from IU's team for "verbal abuse".

Verbal attacks, meaning racial slurs, mocking special needs sisters of players, and calling a mom who is in the stands a c***. I guess that is OK with you?

I just read a report that 3 players were dismissed from IU's team for "verbal abuse".
lol-no. College students say stupid shite at every school, Mr. Piety.

West Point.

But more to the point, there is "saying stupid stuff" and then there are the things that come from the hilljacks at assembly mall.
They probably do at West Point too, but they get in a helluva lot more trouble for doing so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT