ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Is Completely Outmanned!

Sep 27, 2009
After watching the first quarter of the Iowa game, it is obvious this will be another ugly Purdue loss! Iowa has them completely out manned, and of course Purdue insists on trying to run up the middle, which is totally futile!

I did hear that Purdue leads in one category! They have the worst 3 down defense of any team in the country!

And so it goes!

Outmanned is the issue. The problem is recruiting and not getting the horses that give you a chance to win.

Hard to get someone good to go to a losing program! But a complete house cleaning is needed, but knowing the Purdue Admin that probably will not happen! After all, they've won three games, in fact Hazell may be up for a contract extension and a raise!

We need people who can recruit O & D linemen. Period ! Find a coach from the Nebraska/North Dakota/Iowa area or lock the gates !

PS Announcing lights, etc.. before showing you have a PLAN (for coaches and how we are going to recruit lines) or SUPPORT (of prior athletes, big donors, local businesses and student organizations, JPC & fan groups) is a mistake ! It was quick and monetarily WEAK !

Just saying that's NOT how you implement major change (ie by firing your weak, easy and only bullets quickly.) I expect a firing of a coach next. Then what ???? Crickets . . . while the barbarians storm the gates and the leadership saying "There was nothing else we could do !" Wrong ! ! REREAD my PS above ! !

It is going to be a long time before we get any top recruits. We need a S&C coach that can build them up once they get here. We are weak at every position. Not sure why we need a new weight room when we obviously don't use the one we have.

It is going to be a long time before we get any top recruits. We need a S&C coach that can build them up once they get here. We are weak at every position. Not sure why we need a new weight room when we obviously don't use the one we have.
I think they do work hard, but they're just very limited athletically.

the lights were mandated by btn. not that we will be good enough to have prime time games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT