ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue & Canada at Carmel

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
If anyone sees me, please introduce yourself so I can put moniker and face together. I'm not sure when the doors open, but would like to get there early. Not sure whether I'll attend Jeff or not the next day...

I missed the date for the Carmel game when is it and what time
both games

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...529.808542714.1502213697-128215639.1502124909

World University Games Exhibition Carmel IN

Event Date: Fri, Aug 11, 2017
Event Time: 7:00 pm

purdue.jpg
World University Games Exhibition Lafayette IN

Event Date: Sat, Aug 12, 2017
Event Time: 4:00 pm

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
Interested in your take on the game.... So can't wait for the University Games to start! But stuck here in NC this week...lol

Count me in as another poster who would appreciate anyone attending who wants to share their thoughts on the exhibitions.....no obligations of course, whether through black & gold glasses or unfiltered.

Enjoy the games.

Met some KH's in Vegas Genes last year. Spent some time with gobilers2 and his wife. Is he still around? Haven't seen a post of his in a few years.

I will be in Sunny and very hot Dubai over the weekend. So I would welcome as much info as one would be willing to share about the games on Friday and Sat. The game on Sat is in my old high school gym. The same gym I came within a sheet of paper from dunking a ball two handed (no way I could ever grip the ball with one) as close as I ever got. was trying to impress the BB coach that told me I had no chance to make the team before he had ever seen my play.

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
If anyone sees me, please introduce yourself so I can put moniker and face together. I'm not sure when the doors open, but would like to get there early. Not sure whether I'll attend Jeff or not the next day...
I look for some travel calls...making sure the ball hits the floor before the pivot foot moves. Seems like that was called a lot last year and I would think Matt would the calls similar to what he will see next week. My interest is on the new players..and whether Taylor shows improved passing from high to low if the opportunity is there. The other totally new players I'm sure will have limited minutes and so my interest will not be filled as much as if this was an intrasquad game since Matt is preparing the team to represent the USA.

I look for some travel calls...making sure the ball hits the floor before the pivot foot moves. Seems like that was called a lot last year and I would think Matt would the calls similar to what he will see next week. My interest is on the new players..and whether Taylor shows improved passing from high to low if the opportunity is there. The other totally new players I'm sure will have limited minutes and so my interest will not be filled as much as if this was an intrasquad game since Matt is preparing the team to represent the USA.

It would be great just to see JT on the floor again......healthy, TJ.

11045077.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT