ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Michigan: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Walters and staff are clueless. Bobo is no better either. This program is dropping back to the haze days. Sad with the big ten money, nil opportunities and expanded playoff that we are going to fall further behind. iu beat Wisconsin today and we will be lucky to lose by 35+. The west is absolutely horrible too.

Reactions: BoilerAlumni12
What I’m looking forward to is the post game handshake. Reports on social media has Walters running his mouth about knowing Harbaugh spied on Purdue. After all is said and done I think this will hurt Walters more especially in the eyes of his new boss. Anything that might shorten his leash here I’m in favor of.
🚂

What I’m looking forward to is the post game handshake. Reports on social media has Walters running his mouth about knowing Harbaugh spied on Purdue. After all is said and done I think this will hurt Walters more especially in the eyes of his new boss. Anything that might shorten his leash here I’m in favor of.
🚂
he made some ?able comments about Nebraska before the game too

🚂
Right on; tone deaf and idiotic.

I remember that one time we won the big ten west and than hired a peewee coach instead of moving the program further. Good times.

Reactions: pboiler18
When yiu have a lb covering a x. Forget about it. Thats coaching when you cant even line up. Cant have that crap.
5 DBs on the field and a true LB ends up in coverage deep??? Questionable. Hopefully that was a mistake by the players and not how that was drawn up.

🚂
Rather lose with Walters than ever be associated with a pu$$y like Harbaugh. Swing away Merrill.

Card has no composure in the pocket. He gets panicked and makes poor plays. I mean the oline isn't good, but he just panicked and bailed in a fairly clean looking pocket for a yard scramble and took a big hit while doing it.

card has no chance to throw as the line gives him no time and his receivers are not even looking for the ball. look how much time the michigan qb has

Card has no composure in the pocket. He gets panicked and makes poor plays. I mean the oline isn't good, but he just panicked and bailed in a fairly clean looking pocket for a yard scramble and took a big hit while doing it.
My question on Card is the dual threat that we heard about so much about him. Is it him or the coaches not wanting him to be a runner?

surrender.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT