ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Louisville for ACC/B10 Challenge

Changed from Virginia, B10 decision.

Source: Chris Forman, CJ Baird, Purdue Twitter
Rick from Louisville recommends this place:
porcini-store-front2.jpg

Who did UVA end up with? I went over to their board the other day and they were so mad that they were disrespected with a Purdue matchup. They only thought IU or MSU was worthy to play their program so they are either going to be really happy or really pissed off.

Who did UVA end up with? I went over to their board the other day and they were so mad that they were disrespected with a Purdue matchup. They only thought IU or MSU was worthy to play their program so they are either going to be really happy or really pissed off.
Ohio State.... Again lol

Changed from Virginia, B10 decision.

Source: Chris Forman, CJ Baird, Purdue Twitter
I am sure Jaquan Lyle playing at UL was a consideration. He committed to UL and was interviewed by the NCAA on his involvement in their hooker scandal. Word is that he took part in the festivities and spilled the beans.

I would guess OSU was concerned and the location is just an excuse. Distance has never been an issue before in the challenge.

Reactions: TC4THREE
heck only a 3.3 hour drive according the google maps. Sounds like a doable drive! If tickets are reasonable I might make a little road trip!

I'm okay with playing Louisville or Virginia. Both would have been tough matchups. Louisville will be a fun game. They should have a good team this upcoming season and yes, they are closer.

I am sure Jaquan Lyle playing at UL was a consideration. He committed to UL and was interviewed by the NCAA on his involvement in their hooker scandal. Word is that he took part in the festivities and spilled the beans.

I would guess OSU was concerned and the location is just an excuse. Distance has never been an issue before in the challenge.

I'm sure this was the primary consideration.

Why would it be announced Virginia only for it to change to Louisville that quickly?

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!

I've been looking fwd to us getting LCC in the B1G/ACC Challenge. Been a long time coming IMO.

I'll be there. Crushing my LCC friends and fans with my PU fandom (like I don't already do it on the daily).

Who wants to tear up The Ville w CF?!?!

I think it would be kind of nice to get the IU-UK rivalry going again and start a rivalry between us and UofL. They could even do it like a Crossroads Classic thing and make it a double header. That would draw some serious interest from 2 of the biggest blue blood states in the country.

Reactions: purdue4sure
I think it would be kind of nice to get the IU-UK rivalry going again and start a rivalry between us and UofL. They could even do it like a Crossroads Classic thing and make it a double header. That would draw some serious interest from 2 of the biggest blue blood states in the country.
I think that would be great.
But probably have to schedule rotating opponents like the crossroads,
Otherwise Purdue and especially Louisville would not want to always be the undercard matchup.

I think that would be great.
But probably have to schedule rotating opponents like the crossroads,
Otherwise Purdue and especially Louisville would not want to always be the undercard matchup.

You realize we're the undercard at this event every year, right?

I hate this event. There's not a lot of benefit to Purdue. We've scheduled Butler before and Notre Dame is hung up based on who would play at home first. We could be playing them every year if we weren't in this game and we really wanted to.

You realize we're the undercard at this event every year, right?

I hate this event. There's not a lot of benefit to Purdue. We've scheduled Butler before and Notre Dame is hung up based on who would play at home first. We could be playing them every year if we weren't in this game and we really wanted to.
but at least not the same opponents each year, rotates
I like it despite poor pu results.
That's the only thing to get Nd to play us in years

but at least not the same opponents each year, rotates
I like it despite poor pu results.
That's the only thing to get Nd to play us in years

Yes, they definitely need to stop sucking in the Crossroads Classic. However, they've been very good in the B1G/ACC Challenge for the past several years.

I'd rather we not do any more crossroads classic type games. It's getting extremely embarrassing losing to effing Butler all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT