ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of the team

They could have hung it up and if I'm honest, I thought the did first half.

But what a spark the O caught and made it into a fun game as the team battled back and nearly won.

Who knew the D signal caller could generate so much Offense.
What about his own unit? Cost us the game….

Just saying at least game was competitive, seemed like offense got a different mindset in the 2nd half. Defense just doesn’t have it, whether it’s the players or coaches , when it mattered they couldn’t do it.

The fact that this team didn't quit, didn't lose 63-13, and actually could have (should have) won, is nothing short of monumental.

P.S. That was a fumble.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Just saying at least game was competitive, seemed like offense got a different mindset in the 2nd half. Defense just doesn’t have it, whether it’s the players or coaches , when it mattered they couldn’t do it.
Doesn’t take most teams 6 weeks to figure out how to do these things.

You say they didn’t quit but I don’t think you can say that. The defense never got off the bus!

Let's also not forget that Illinois is where CRW came from so I would expect him to have a bit of insight on how to play him. I find it kind of ironic he took over offensive play calling just in time for this game (my jaded conspiracy hat is on)

What will be telling is how we come out the next game. If we get steam rolled like we have been, then chances are what we saw yesterday was a fluke.

Reactions: pboiler18
Let's also not forget that Illinois is where CRW came from so I would expect him to have a bit of insight on how to play him. I find it kind of ironic he took over offensive play calling just in time for this game (my jaded conspiracy hat is on)

What will be telling is how we come out the next game. If we get steam rolled like we have been, then chances are what we saw yesterday was a fluke.
Oregon’s gunna name the score.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT