ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty great video from last night…

Make sure to pause at the 25 second mark - they showed a Taco Bell. Pretty sure that is the one Mgbako got arrested at. Pure perfection
I saw that too and thought the same thing. I don't know the area that well to know if it might be the same one.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Almost posted that earlier and ended up catching a little ball
too easily distracted!! 😂

Was it perhaps the Nebraska Rutgers game? That had the wildest, most chaotic and odd ending in regulation I have seen in quite some time.

Rutgers also missed 14 (!!!!) FTs and pulled it off. Nebraska may have lost a key player in Gary…also they shot 13-35 from 3 (just above their average and Rutgers defense was not good out on the perimeter…Nebraska had open shot after open shot). Tominaga hit an impossible quick 3 in OT and shot the 3 ball well. Mast, who dominated our game, was awful in this one and missed a huge wide open 3. Tough game for Nebraska.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
too easily distracted!! 😂

Was it perhaps the Nebraska Rutgers game? That had the wildest, most chaotic and odd ending in regulation I have seen in quite some time.

Rutgers also missed 14 (!!!!) FTs and pulled it off. Nebraska may have lost a key player in Gary…also they shot 13-35 from 3 (just above their average and Rutgers defense was not good out on the perimeter…Nebraska had open shot after open shot). Tominaga hit an impossible quick 3 in OT and shot the 3 ball well. Mast, who dominated our game, was awful in this one and missed a huge wide open 3. Tough game for Nebraska.
Rutgers had 25 offensive rebounds. In the second game of the night Maryland had 27 rebounds and northwestern had 30 rebounds for the entire game. 😵‍💫

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT