ADVERTISEMENT

Preston Terrell discussed in this article

Someone needs to take a crack at that WR #5 for Brownsburg. He had a great individual performance overall, but that kid's got some wheels. IIRC, on one of the INTs that Brownsburg threw, #5 started pursuing the defender who had about an 8 yard head start and caught up to him like he was standing still.

You all probably don't have room for him in your WR room to give a scholarship. But one of the state schools needs to at LEAST take a crack at him as a PWO.

Someone needs to take a crack at that WR #5 for Brownsburg. He had a great individual performance overall, but that kid's got some wheels. IIRC, on one of the INTs that Brownsburg threw, #5 started pursuing the defender who had about an 8 yard head start and caught up to him like he was standing still.

You all probably don't have room for him in your WR room to give a scholarship. But one of the state schools needs to at LEAST take a crack at him as a PWO.

#5 has been a solid performer since his FR/SO season. He's also benefitted by not being the "go to" guy.

He has consistently played alongside other B1G receivers. That makes a huge difference.

For those who are going to be quick-on-the-trigger in an effort to admonish me, I am absolutely NOT taking anything away from his abilities. He was "da man" last Saturday, and it wasn't a fluke game.

In short, he could be an interesting PWO prospect. As it stands, he has offers from Ivy League schools, if memory serves. It would be difficult to turn those down to go work behind the WRs at a school like Purdue. With that said, Seth Morales says, "HI!", so my message to him would be: go chase your dreams, young man!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT