ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions

I don't know. I won't put any numbers next to it. If Blough keeps our defense off the field, we might be ok. But David is too new to expect too much.
Boilers Up!

Thought it was funny that a lot of the staff picked Purdue to win. Must be homers. I think BG will score too many points against us. It's a lot to expect Blough to score 30 points or more in his first game.

ya i will be pleasantly surprised if the offense can put up 20+, but doubt that will be enough.

need to force some TOs , limit penalties

42-24 BGSU
The final nail in the coffin for this staff
Yeah but we can't afford a cemetery plot or a headstone right now, so the coffin will just sit in our backyard creating a serious stench for the next year or so.

Marshall puts up 41 and VT puts up 51..................so I say BG 48-27..............bye,bye current coaching staff....................after this loss these coaches will lose this team for the rest of the year. Just wondering how many verbals will start jumping ship?

No, I'm just not going to shit on my team
Dude u got to take off the gold colored glasses- we SUCK. I told you after the Marshall game that our OL and running game wasn't going to hold up against real defenses. And we have no playmakers on either side of the ball.

Dude u got to take off the gold colored glasses- we SUCK. I told you after the Marshall game that our OL and running game wasn't going to hold up against real defenses. And we have no playmakers on either side of the ball.

Ok.... Go watch IU then???

You are a freaking dbag.
Because I'm not willing to shit all over my team before the game is played?

I had faith that Blough would help turn around the offense and was right. The D had a GREAT 28 minutes in the second half and then shit all over the field. Yeah, the team isn't good, and likely not getting better soon.

That said, I'm not going to cry like a little bitch about it and neither are Burke or Hazell...even after they are inevitably canned.

If you don't like...don't watch. Let's not act like this BGSU team isn't the best offense in the country and didn't test some pretty decent teams.

Again...we suck. I'm not going to whine about it. I'm also not going to shit on the team before they go play a winnable game...like Saturday very much was. Thinking we were going to lose 48-17 was as dumb as thinking we were going to win like that.

Because I'm not willing to shit all over my team before the game is played?

I had faith that Blough would help turn around the offense and was right. The D had a GREAT 28 minutes in the second half and then shit all over the field. Yeah, the team isn't good, and likely not getting better soon.

That said, I'm not going to cry like a little bitch about it and neither are Burke or Hazell...even after they are inevitably canned.

If you don't like...don't watch. Let's not act like this BGSU team isn't the best offense in the country and didn't test some pretty decent teams.

Again...we suck. I'm not going to whine about it. I'm also not going to shit on the team before they go play a winnable game...like Saturday very much was. Thinking we were going to lose 48-17 was as dumb as thinking we were going to win like that.
The thread was titled "Predictions", not "Dream On" or "When You Wish Upon a Star". And I pretty much nailed mine, by the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT