ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions for tonight

C'ville Boiler

True Freshman
Sep 15, 2011
How are we feeling about tonight’s game? I’d like to think we can pull it out but confidence isn’t really high. I’ll say Boilers 24
Gophers 20
I sure wish they still played inside. It would help us a lot

How are we feeling about tonight’s game? I’d like to think we can pull it out but confidence isn’t really high. I’ll say Boilers 24
Gophers 20
It will be cold. But there's no wind and no rain. And the field is playing turf. In these conditions, I like Purdue's chances.

Apparently o’Connell didn’t make the trip so it will be Plummer. I expect him to come out firing, spreading the ball around. Should be interesting; at this point I think the biggest question is if GK can play. We need to pressure Tanner to have a chance as I don’t think we will do a good job slowing down their RB.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Apparently o’Connell didn’t make the trip so it will be Plummer. I expect him to come out firing, spreading the ball around. Should be interesting; at this point I think the biggest question is if GK can play. We need to pressure Tanner to have a chance as I don’t think we will do a good job slowing down their RB.
How do you know OConnell didnt make the trip?

Just win by 3 or more so I’m not eating Ramen the next few weeks.
Line actually moved to -1 at my book this morning. Of course I'm not there because we closed up today and I just filed for unemployment (again). Don't know if the line movement is due to AOC or Rondale or GK.

So when does the next press release come out about Rondale not playing? Before 5pm or after? Over/under?

it will be a liquid Plummer night tonight. I'll have my liquids ( Founders Octoberfest) and Plummer ( at QB). I think we win it because we're due. Kind of like the other night where Kirk Cousins was 0-9 on night games and came through.
Love the packaged response. :p

Gophers 20
Alan Karpick thinks Rondale plays. In my view, Purdue wins either way.

With Rondale:
Purdue 42
MN 31

Without Rondale: A nail biter
Purdue 35
MN 34

Oddsmakers know something is up as the line has gone from Purdue by 3 to Purdue by 1. Wondering if they know if Rondale and/or Karlaftis are out or not.

Last edited:
Is O'Connell really out? Fanduel still has a prop up for his passing yards..... o/u 275. If hes really out lets everyone go make free money.

Watching Yahoo, the odds just changed from Purdue +1 to -3.

And now a couple of minutes later, back to +1.

And a few seconds later, back to -3.

Doubtful GK pulls that much weight when it comes to Vegas. However, Rondale may. That being said, it's probably more of where the money is going.

this line movement is very strange.. Dont know what to make of it. If we go favored again we know someone is playing.

Line actually moved to -1 at my book this morning. Of course I'm not there because we closed up today and I just filed for unemployment (again). Don't know if the line movement is due to AOC or Rondale or GK.
What did you close up again if I might ask. Of course, I doubt I'll visit Chicago this year as I usually do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT