ADVERTISEMENT

POTFH

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
If you grew up in IN, you probably have friends and family that went to iu.
But, other than them, I pretty much hate everyone else in the iu fan base.
I expect the Boilers to be ready on Saturday and for Brohm to outcoach whatever-his-name-is.

Reactions: goboilers2
If you grew up in IN, you probably have friends and family that went to iu.
But, other than them, I pretty much hate everyone else in the iu fan base.
I expect the Boilers to be ready on Saturday and for Brohm to outcoach whatever-his-name-is.
I don't even "like" my family members that went to IU. The only red and white that gets in my house is worn by Santa Claus and that is grudgingly. I simply hate all things associated with the smug Loosiers. POTFH!!!

I love my sister and her family but when Purdue and IU play each other be it B.B. or FB and we are all together we actually watch the games from separate rooms then have agreed to not discuss the results afterwards!!!

Reactions: Frankie611
I don't even "like" my family members that went to IU. The only red and white that gets in my house is worn by Santa Claus and that is grudgingly. I simply hate all things associated with the smug Loosiers. POTFH!!!
This is classic! Glad to see others share the same mindset as me. I was beginning to think I was alone. We're very civil here compared to fan bases where I lived previously. UF/FSU and UA/AU battles take it to a different level.
BTFU

This is classic! Glad to see others share the same mindset as me. I was beginning to think I was alone. We're very civil here compared to fan bases where I lived previously. UF/FSU and UA/AU battles take it to a different level.
BTFU

I actually don't think the UF/FSU rival is as heated as some. For one, they're in different conferences. Also, Georgia competes with FL in terms of football rivalries similar to the UM/OSU/MSU situation where MSU considers UM their biggest rival but UM considers OSU the Big Game.
Plus, out of all those rivalries, iu/PU hoops is by far the best and most nationally recognized.

I actually don't think the UF/FSU rival is as heated as some. For one, they're in different conferences. Also, Georgia competes with FL in terms of football rivalries similar to the UM/OSU/MSU situation where MSU considers UM their biggest rival but UM considers OSU the Big Game.
Plus, out of all those rivalries, iu/PU hoops is by far the best and most nationally recognized.
I would disagree, as Duke/UNC seems to have surpassed our rivalry in BB.
The Georgia/FL game was a big one as well. Went to three of them. Fantastic time.
My son went to Nease HS, as an Indiana transplant, and often wore a seminoles shirt. He claims it was for his girlfriend. I think he was just being ornery

I would disagree, as Duke/UNC seems to have surpassed our rivalry in BB.
The Georgia/FL game was a big one as well. Went to three of them. Fantastic time.
My son went to Nease HS, as an Indiana transplant, and often wore a seminoles shirt. He claims it was for his girlfriend. I think he was just being ornery
I agree Duke/ UNC hoops is bigger nationally than PU/iu. I was referring to the other rivalries mentioned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT