ADVERTISEMENT

Poll

Chi-Boiler

All-American
May 8, 2010
Just answer with 1 name.

Who ends up with a better Purdue career, E'Twaun Moore or Rondale Moore?

E'Twaun was incredible and I was at Purdue for basically his whole career, but from what we've seen so far I have to say Rondale.

Easy. Rondale has second most all purpose yards of p5 players as a true freshmen. And that includes the rain storm marred game. He could be in he Heisman watch during his Purdue career.

Easy. Rondale has second most all purpose yards of p5 players as a true freshmen. And that includes the rain storm marred game. He could be in he Heisman watch during his Purdue career.

Etwaun.

He helped us to a B10 title. He's 3rd most in scoring in Purdue history. Rondale has a long way to go to achieve something similar. It's easy to get excited about him, but so many pieces have to go right for him to achieve them.

Reactions: Frankie611
Etwaun.

He helped us to a B10 title. He's 3rd most in scoring in Purdue history. Rondale has a long way to go to achieve something similar. It's easy to get excited about him, but so many pieces have to go right for him to achieve them.
I'll go w/ Etwaun only because he did 4 yrs.

I'll go w/ Etwaun only because he did 4 yrs.

And Rondale (barring injuries or unlikely transfer) would give us at least 3. He will likely be first team all Big Ten as a freshman and if he keeps this up he will be at least All-American honorable mention this year as well. This is like getting a one-and-done basketball player for 3 years if he keeps this up. E'Twaun had 4 very solid years but he was not first team all Big Ten and part of All American discussions until his junior year. Rondale gives the football program excitement the first quarter he played for us (I cannot remember a player like that ever at Purdue) and could give us a chance to compete for Big Ten titles once the additional talent flows in (E'Twaun had some good supporting cast).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT