ADVERTISEMENT

Playing IU

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Will their DC be allowed to coach in this game, and if not how much will that cause issues for Coach Busey's game plan against Purdue? I remember the Haze being allowed to coach in a bowl game and what that did to da' Boilers recruiting for a long time.

Reactions: BCfanatic2020
Will their DC be allowed to coach in this game, and if not how much will that cause issues for Coach Busey's game plan against Purdue? I remember the Haze being allowed to coach in a bowl game and what that did to da' Boilers recruiting for a long time.

I'm sure he would be allowed too, but it's probably Wommack's call more than anything. Kalen deBoer coached in the Gator Bowl last year after taking the Fresno State job.

That horse is quite dead - time to try beating something else (no pun intended)?
Sad that there is the notion of there even being a pun there...and, THAT horse will never be dead...hard pressed to think of anything more hypocritical than someone touting principles and culture and his ridiculous message of LEO only to allow a guy to play in spite of what he did that goes against ALL of that, because he gives them a better chance to win.

I love that the coach busey stuff is just rolling off tongues now lol

Hazell going to a bowl game almost sounds like a joke now. Remember how administration was saying that everyone was going to want to wear our baseball caps with that bend like Hazell.

He is scheduled to coach against you people and also in the Fiesta Bowl, FWIW....

giphy.gif

Reactions: DAG10 and Purdue85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT