ADVERTISEMENT

Parking.

pusch

Sophomore
Oct 11, 2004
I will be at the game for the first time since Hope left. I know things have changed for Parking. I had a bad motorcycle wreck and broke my back and still can't walk very far. I use to park in the IM Lots and tailgate but can't walk that far. Will be on my Motorcycle, any Idea where I can park really close so I don't have to struggle so much with the walk. Are they still parking in the front yards across from Mackey? Any info would be very helpful

Reactions: dbartn
I will be at the game for the first time since Hope left. I know things have changed for Parking. I had a bad motorcycle wreck and broke my back and still can't walk very far. I use to park in the IM Lots and tailgate but can't walk that far. Will be on my Motorcycle, any Idea where I can park really close so I don't have to struggle so much with the walk. Are they still parking in the front yards across from Mackey? Any info would be very helpful

my suggestion...take an Uber from a location like a hotel in Lafayette. That way the Uber can drop you off and pick you up right next to the stadium.

my suggestion...take an Uber from a location like a hotel in Lafayette. That way the Uber can drop you off and pick you up right next to the stadium.
I appreciate that but, I will be doing a little tailgating before the game. Probably arrive around 4:00 pm. I will have a small trailer behind my Bike with some chairs a little food and some beers.

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
They have golf carts to assist some too and from the tailgating lots to Ross Ade and back. Not sure the requirements maybe ticket office could assist in helping you get on one

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
I lived in a house down the street from Mackey one year and we used to charge $10 per car to park in our yard, and it was a short walk to Ross-Ade.

Pusch, not sure if this walk would be too much, but we always parked out by the airport. There was a shuttle from there that dropped you off/picked you up by Tarkington.

Thanks Everyone, Ended up parking right across from Mackey in someones Yard and it worked out very well. Got a lot of lookers. Not everyday you see someone Tailgating from a little trailer pulled behind their motorcycle but we got there 4 hours before kickoff and stopped in Pine Village at Arnis, Pick up a pizza and brought with us and had a few beers I appreciate all the comments

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT