ADVERTISEMENT

Parking question

Chi-Boiler

All-American
May 8, 2010
I just wanted to make sure. I'm having 2 of my Mizzou cousins meet in WL Saturday. My plan was to lead them to the garage south of Krannert (Grant and Wood), leave their car there and hop in mine to go park on the golf course. That garage is still free and open on weekends right? I've parked there for years and used to live across Wood from it. My cousin got a map from his Missouri Alumni Org and didn't include that one as an option for some reason.

I just wanted to make sure. I'm having 2 of my Mizzou cousins meet in WL Saturday. My plan was to lead them to the garage south of Krannert (Grant and Wood), leave their car there and hop in mine to go park on the golf course. That garage is still free and open on weekends right? I've parked there for years and used to live across Wood from it. My cousin got a map from his Missouri Alumni Org and didn't include that one as an option for some reason.
I'd go with parking in the big lot with the Cactus but park near BW3's. I've had friends do that multiple times without incident. Depending on their exit strategy, you are right there next to 43 to get to 65.

Wood Street parking garage is still open after hours, but the options mentioned above (Walmart, b-dubs parking lots) are better if your friends need to get off campus in a reasonable amount of time. State Street is a mess during high-traffic times because of the new two-way format.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT