ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Visitor Question.............

Aug 14, 2022
Looking forward to a wild shootout tonight.

My parking pass says Northwestern Garage. I just took what was offered when I bought tickets and didn't think twice about it. If I tried to park someplace else, would it matter?

Thanks for any insight.

Reactions: Hood3428
Will not matter if you don’t getting towed or a ticket. Yeah parking is a big deal.

Figured, thanks.
There is a lot of street parking, but it depends how early you are trying to find a spot if you will or not. Plus, with it being a weekday game, there is technically two hour limit for most of the spots until I think 6:00 PM. Northwestern parking garage is a good location.

There is a lot of street parking, but it depends how early you are trying to find a spot if you will or not. Plus, with it being a weekday game, there is technically two hour limit for most of the spots until I think 6:00 PM. Northwestern parking garage is a good location.

There is alot of street parking, the NW garage is not a bad spot though.

Agree....you could do a lot worse than NW garage. Plus, you get a little exercise. Enjoy the game, but not too much. :)

Reactions: Abugabby
i always park north of Stadium on North Western, lots of places on both sides of street to park for $20 , just don't get there at game time to find a place

There used to be free street parking in the residential area 6 to 8 blocks east of the stadium. Good for young poor folk who didn't mind the walk. But West Lafayette has probably cracked down on that. I haven't even looked in the past 15 years or so because $20 bucks isn't a big deal.

There used to be free street parking in the residential area 6 to 8 blocks east of the stadium. Good for young poor folk who didn't mind the walk. But West Lafayette has probably cracked down on that. I haven't even looked in the past 15 years or so because $20 bucks isn't a big deal.
It's a good time in your life when $20 stops being a big deal. There was a time when I couldn't afford $20 for parking (or $5 like it was back then). It's a relief being middle aged and not worrying about $20 here or $100 there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT