ADVERTISEMENT

Painter on Jack Benter

Sounds like what OB52 said about him.
Didn't Painter offer Benter pretty early? Those guys don't always turn out to be superstars (EHJ, Morton, etc.) but Painter's track record is pretty damn good. I'd be very surprised if he can find playing time this season but MP is building a roster with a pretty high floor for the post Braden/Fletch/TKR era.

Last edited:
This is similar to what he said about morton. I think in another interview he said they have been pleasantly surprised with cox too.

This is similar to what he said about morton. I think in another interview he said they have been pleasantly surprised with cox too.
Ethan never panned out the way he was expected to on an individual basis, but you could have a much worse career. He played a bunch of minutes and helped Purdue win a ton of games. Not many players will leave Purdue or any other program having won more games over four years than Ethan Morton.

Last edited:
Ethan never panned out the way he was expected to on an individual basis, but you could have a much worse career. He played a bunch of minutes and helped Purdue win a ton of games. Not many players will leave Purdue or any other program having won more games over four years than Ethan Morton.
Not "many"?
NONE (I think)
Wasn't this graduating class the most wins in the big 10? EVER????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT