ADVERTISEMENT

Paint Crew

rjmpu82

True Freshman
Feb 7, 2013
Personally, I thought the Paint Crew chanting "Whose house? Our house!" at the beginning of OT last night was huge. We showed some real toughness during OT and protected the home court. After Dakich blathering about the Maryland crowd last Saturday, he had little to say about Mackey. I usually like Dakich as an announcer and he is usually fair with Purdue. Last night however, he was so far up Izzo's butt at times I couldn't believe it. He gave little mention to the atmosphere in Mackey. Props to the Paint Crew...we need you guys!!!

Personally, I thought the Paint Crew chanting "Whose house? Our house!" at the beginning of OT last night was huge. We showed some real toughness during OT and protected the home court. After Dakich blathering about the Maryland crowd last Saturday, he had little to say about Mackey. I usually like Dakich as an announcer and he is usually fair with Purdue. Last night however, he was so far up Izzo's butt at times I couldn't believe it. He gave little mention to the atmosphere in Mackey. Props to the Paint Crew...we need you guys!!!

Actually he said the atmosphere was great last night. Mentioned several times in the parts of the show I caught.

Actually he said the atmosphere was great last night. Mentioned several times in the parts of the show I caught.
he also said it was electric, after Painter's interview before half , I saw a sign in the Crew that said Valentine's teeth be like,,,,, and it had a picture of Spongebob on it. Got to help me on that one.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT