ADVERTISEMENT

Pacers

Region Mike

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2001
I question the integrity of the NBA after
Watching the refereeing in the Pacers/ Knicks/Celtics series.Non flagrant call on Brown last night was the last straw for me.
Kicked ball call that wasn't was unbelievable. I'm done with watching this crap.

I question the integrity of the NBA after
Watching the refereeing in the Pacers/ Knicks/Celtics series.Non flagrant call on Brown last night was the last straw for me.
Kicked ball call that wasn't was unbelievable. I'm done with watching this crap.

Nothing new. Been that way all my life. Refereeing @ all levels is marginal on a good day.... corrupt on bad ones......and that increases as money increases.

But I believe the Pacers lost the series on their own accord.

Reactions: northside100
Really? 30 free throws to 10.
They blew the game? Not sure
Any team can win with that disparity.

They want Boston and NY.
Lakers also. They don't want small
Market Indianapolis. Too many
Questionable calls/ non calls against
Pacers to be legitimate. Hard to overcome
All that, especially with a young team. Have to play like they played in game 7 against the Knicks, to beat 8.

I was neutral on this series. My wife is a big Pacers fan (albeit only when they get to the playoffs) but I was betting Boston the whole time, including a halftime bet last night. As neutral, I can see how it was not a flagrant foul. In real time it was clear that it was a criss-cross race to the ball and you just knew there was going to be some major contact. TJ won the race and took the brunt of the contact. It was 100% unintentional, although the degree of contact could have warranted the F1.

However, if you call that flagrant, you have to have called the Isiah Jackson kick to the head of Pritchard in the first half a flagrant as well. He flew by on the pump fake, and purposely kicked his leg/foot back, almost like a hockey goalie trying to make a kick save.

It was a heck of a series considering the fact it was a sweep. They absolutely should still be playing tomorrow.

Reactions: indianabulls
There was no call on Jackson as I remember.
I've never not seen a flagrant called with that type of hit to the head. Something smells awfully fishy. There are several articles that fans(not all Pacers) are irate over the non call.

There was no call on Jackson as I remember.
I've never not seen a flagrant called with that type of hit to the head. Something smells awfully fishy. There are several articles that fans(not all Pacers) are irate over the non call.
It was a common foul on Jackson vs Pritchard. I can't remember if it was reviewed or not.

Go Celts!

Pacers had a great year, they will be back next year for sure...nothing to hang their head about. Celts are better team, proved it all year, dominated the East.

Lols at all you anti-NBA old heads...you'll be back.

They want Boston and NY.
Lakers also. They don't want small
Market Indianapolis. Too many
Questionable calls/ non calls against
Pacers to be legitimate. Hard to overcome
All that, especially with a young team. Have to play like they played in game 7 against the Knicks, to beat 8.
I do think the officiating was heavily favoring the Knicks in the last series. Luckily the Pacers came out in game 7 and took the game out of the officials’ hands right away.

Pacers have no inside game. Was like other teams complaining about Purdue. Play inside and you get fouled.
That said, the reffing sucks ridiculously at times.
I think we all know a guy that could help with that inside game…heh
Happy College Basketball GIF by Purdue Sports

Purdue Boilermakers Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

Improvement on defense and rebounding is key. Learn how to beat 8, like they did in game 7 of the Knicks series.

3 firsts for pascal : two in the “historically weak” 2024 draft and one in the 2026 draft.

Great trade if you ask me! Especially since it’s not clear the Pacers would even want to give a rookie a 3 year guaranteed deal this offseason.
It's only a great trade if they re-sign Siakam.

Reactions: Riveting-
It's only a great trade if they re-sign Siakam.
+1
And he's 29.
No brainer if he's 26.
Haliburton just earned another 35M on his extension.
I'd love to see them make a run at Anunoby but the Knicks will throw the world at him.
They were 20-3 in the games he played.............

+1
And he's 29.
No brainer if he's 26.
Haliburton just earned another 35M on his extension.
I'd love to see them make a run at Anunoby but the Knicks will throw the world at him.
They were 20-3 in the games he played.............
I’ll pass on OG’s injury history, for the kind of money he’s going to command.

I enjoyed my boycott of the NBA. Putting Draymond Green in the Inside the NBA show is
Disgraceful. He said Edey quit in the Championship game with 15 minutes to go. Besides kicking LeBron in the family jewels,
He is a complete ass.
I watched the Hockey conference finals, and Wayne Gretzky is in the studio show. What a difference!

Celtics don't post up like Edey did.
You seldom see that free throw discrepancy in the NBA.
Right, they drive to the basket and usually get hit to an extent most of the time. So they should have more free throws. Your take on Draymond is correct...he soiled Inside the NBA with his presence, but you are way off on the NBA.

That's your opinion, which I disagree. I'm not
Wrong about a non kicked ball call with 52 seconds to go in a tied game. Brown pulling Siacum's jersey with 10 seconds to go, no call. There are many more suspicious calls.

That's your opinion, which I disagree. I'm not
Wrong about a non kicked ball call with 52 seconds to go in a tied game. Brown pulling Siacum's jersey with 10 seconds to go, no call. There are many more suspicious calls.
They never miss calls in the NCAA? Those refs are perfect? Fans don't whine about something being 'rigged' or peferential treatment of the blue bloods? Lol.
Pacers are nowhere near the Celtics level, its not rigged, get over it.

No where near? One loss by 5 points, and 2 losses by 3. Follow the money, and see who wins most of the time. Too many wrong calls against the Pacers for me to accept.

Not really. Tatum, White, Horford stay out at3 point line mostly. Brown drives once
In a while. Several Pacers drive.Siacum Turner,, McConnell and others drive often.
Disagree

I was neutral on this series. My wife is a big Pacers fan (albeit only when they get to the playoffs) but I was betting Boston the whole time, including a halftime bet last night. As neutral, I can see how it was not a flagrant foul. In real time it was clear that it was a criss-cross race to the ball and you just knew there was going to be some major contact. TJ won the race and took the brunt of the contact. It was 100% unintentional, although the degree of contact could have warranted the F1.

However, if you call that flagrant, you have to have called the Isiah Jackson kick to the head of Pritchard in the first half a flagrant as well. He flew by on the pump fake, and purposely kicked his leg/foot back, almost like a hockey goalie trying to make a kick save.
Finding a reliable supplier for Dianabol can be challenging, but Mister Olympia Shop makes it easy. They offer https://misterolympia.shop/product/dianabol-usa-domestic-spectrum-pharma/ , a well-respected name in the steroid industry. The site guarantees the authenticity and quality of its products, providing customers with peace of mind. With domestic shipping options available, purchasing from this site ensures quick delivery and excellent customer service. It's a go-to source for anyone serious about their fitness journey.
It was a heck of a series considering the fact it was a sweep. They absolutely should still be playing tomorrow.
This is really insane questions!

Not really. Tatum, White, Horford stay out at3 point line mostly. Brown drives once
In a while. Several Pacers drive.Siacum Turner,, McConnell and others drive often.
Disagree
Wow, next level ridiculous. You prob watched 5 mins of the series. Congrats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT