ADVERTISEMENT

Pacers

With a lot of help from their 3 friends.
I'm not convinced of that. Lost by 5 points one game, and two games by 3. Youth did work against Pacers.

Haliburton's injury didn't help, but you have to finish off games. It absolutely was a much more competitive series for a sweep. Better poise/execution down the stretch and who knows? If's/But's.....Purdue alums know that all too well.

I expect the Celtics to take down the Mavs - perhaps in six games. Keep in mind, Porzingis has also been out for them since the first round. Jrue Holiday has been the biggest key addition to me.

JMHO

I enjoyed my boycott of the NBA. Putting Draymond Green in the Inside the NBA show is
Disgraceful. He said Edey quit in the Championship game with 15 minutes to go. Besides kicking LeBron in the family jewels,
He is a complete ass.
I watched the Hockey conference finals, and Wayne Gretzky is in the studio show. What a difference!
Draymond also compared himself to a 9-5 office worker in terms of earning wealth because he's not LeBron. Even if he's on "your" team, I'm not sure how anyone can like that guy.

Reactions: MetMyWifeAtHarrys
I enjoyed my boycott of the NBA. Putting Draymond Green in the Inside the NBA show is
Disgraceful. He said Edey quit in the Championship game with 15 minutes to go. Besides kicking LeBron in the family jewels,
He is a complete ass.
I watched the Hockey conference finals, and Wayne Gretzky is in the studio show. What a difference!
It gets views/interaction/clicks and that’s what it’s all about. Like Stephen A Smith or Gilbert Arenas, Draymond just says outlandish things to get ppl to talk about him and that topic (just like we are now 😂). They’re all bad. That’s where we are at these days…and it’s a strategy that’s used for a lot of topics/shows/podcasts and not just sports 😔

Reactions: DrEss
Draymond also compared himself to a 9-5 office worker in terms of earning wealth because he's not LeBron. Even if he's on "your" team, I'm not sure how anyone can like that guy.

He pretty much single-handedly handed LeBron and the Cavaliers the 2016 Finals with his antics (which I didn't really mind as a native of Cleveland). He's talented and can play, but his type of antics are one among numerous reasons I watch < 1% of the NBA that I used to when I was younger.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
His comments caused Minnesota to boycott
Inside NBA show. Serves them right for putting that POS on the show.

Draymond is garbage, but he's one player. The NBA is fantastic entertainment with fantastic athletes, one of the few pro sports leagues where the true champ is standing alone at the end of the season due to the playoff format.

Reactions: New Pal Boiler
Haven't watched the NBA for over 10 years. If you're just now coming to the conclusion that it's at least somewhat rigged then you've had your head in the sand. Or maybe you're too young to remember Tim Donaghy.

Agree with your statement. This year was more blatant to me though. I'm joining you
In nor watching anymore this year. I will watch the Pacers next season.

Haven't watched the NBA for over 10 years. If you're just now coming to the conclusion that it's at least somewhat rigged then you've had your head in the sand. Or maybe you're too young to remember Tim Donaghy.
I think it’s much better now under Silver. There were definitely shenanigans going on in the Stern regime, especially with Bavetta and Salvatore.

You can’t tell me that 2002 Kings Lakers game 6 wasn’t fixed, for example. 27 free throws for the Lakers - IN JUST THE FOURTH QUARTER.

Bavetta worked an extraordinary number of game 6s that were won by the team down 3-2, ensuring a game 7, including that one.

My guess, and it’s just a guess, is the Donaghy episode scared the crap out of the owners and directed Silver to get the funny stuff cleaned up.

Good points. Never respected Stern and what was taking place. Knicks/Pacers and Celtics/Pacers officiating very suspicious.
Carlisle was extremely upset with what was happening.

Celtics don't post up. Knicks don't post up.Pacers beat the Knicks, and lost one game by 5 (OT), and 2 games by 3. That's some strong bath tissue!

Celtics don't post up. Knicks don't post up.Pacers beat the Knicks, and lost one game by 5 (OT), and 2 games by 3. That's some strong bath tissue!

Celtics don't post up. :)

Knicks down FOUR front court players (2 all stars)

more like gas station caliber tissue

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT