ADVERTISEMENT

Owlbird feeling better!

Owlbird

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2001
Scipio.Indiana
Covid! It was a struggle for a couple of weeks but dad pulled through. He Turns 89 in 5 days. I am So glad he will be able to have a nice party with family and friends.

Also, I am fired up tonight. I posted this under the three weeks left to the season thread but im adding it here as well. Not officially Purdue related but I just wanted to share.

High school started tonight in Indiana. Scrimmage weekend. I am an assistant for a notoriously bad program in southern Indiana . New staff this year taking over a 1-9 team. We are trying to change a culture in a school and community. Good step in that direction tonight. We won our scrimmage , 5-2 in TD, against a school that has spanked us for the last decade in this scrimmage. Three weeks ago we took them to Colts training camp and then went and played Western High School. Western woke us up. They are a good 4A team. My JV squad put it on the Western Panthers that day . We came away with an 8-6 win in TD if we are keeping track. This years freshman class was 8-1 in 8th grade. I am fired up tonight. Had to share. Thanks for reading.

owlbirdjr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News