ADVERTISEMENT

Our illegitimate step-cousins up north

I assume you are speaking of NW but to be fair, Duke and NW looked B-A-D. Run after run because they could not pass was horrific. The B10 as a whole, are struggling to dominate over pre-conference foes.

I assume you are speaking of NW but to be fair, Duke and NW looked B-A-D. Run after run because they could not pass was horrific. The B10 as a whole, are struggling to dominate over pre-conference foes.

Norte Dame. Not Northwestern

I was not speaking of Northwestern.

giphy.gif

ND was over rated to begin with. Huge win though for NIU.
NIU actually outplayed them all game, don't get the love for Leonard, NIU is well coached esp the D Coordinator. Their coach was humble after the victory, also their team tackles well

And the commentary from nbc on it just highlights how much bias there is there. Then they “forget” to start the clock on the next play giving ND 31 seconds to try a comeback…
actually I thought Garrett called a very fair game , wasn't afraid to point out some of nd's failures. On that play w/ the bad spot, the linesman just came in and just indicated 4th down, he wasn't even looking at the players landing. Their OL pushed the back at least an extra yard. Their OL are all Wisconsin natives too.

Leave it to those assholes to take an embarrassing L the week before we play them. They are going to be desperate and angry now. I guess maybe that’s better than them actually being good though lol

Leave it to those assholes to take an embarrassing L the week before we play them. They are going to be desperate and angry now. I guess maybe that’s better than them actually being good though lol
Yeah, they lose next Saturday and season's over, start the New Coach search.

And Auburn loses to the dregs of the (former) Pac 10. Interesting day! Upset Saturday comes early.

And the commentary from nbc on it just highlights how much bias there is there. Then they “forget” to start the clock on the next play giving ND 31 seconds to try a comeback…
I sometimes get confused on the clock rules, but since they reviewed the spot, I think the clock stops automatically like a time out. In fact, NIU may have USED a timeout to get the review. Not sure, I had the sound on for the Iowa game in the bar. We can't bet on Illinois schools once again in this awesome state.

I sometimes get confused on the clock rules, but since they reviewed the spot, I think the clock stops automatically like a time out. In fact, NIU may have USED a timeout to get the review. Not sure, I had the sound on for the Iowa game in the bar. We can't bet on Illinois schools once again in this awesome state.
It was called by the refs reviews aren’t allowed in last 2 minutes from teams. They did not use the timeout and the TV announcers discussed this after the play and acknowledged this was an error.

It was called by the refs reviews aren’t allowed in last 2 minutes from teams. They did not use the timeout and the TV announcers discussed this after the play and acknowledged this was an error.
Wow interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT