ADVERTISEMENT

Other Indy Classic Game: Wisky vs Butler

Weird matchups.
Would still like to the border war and 4 teamer of Purdue, iu, Lville and Kentucky.
That would be cool but I don't see it happening any time soon. I don't think IU has any desire to be in an event with Purdue again.

The games as scheduled certainly aren't natural rivalries but those are two pretty high-level basketball games coming to Indy.

Reactions: tjreese
That would be cool but I don't see it happening any time soon. I don't think IU has any desire to be in an event with Purdue again.

The games as scheduled certainly aren't natural rivalries but those are two pretty high-level basketball games coming to Indy.
Just for clarification and you probably already know this, but Purdue would never play iu in this event, the IN teams and KY teams would rotate.

Just for clarification and you probably already know this, but Purdue would never play iu in this event, the IN teams and KY teams would rotate.
Absolutely, I totally get it. My comment was more that IU participating in the same event as Purdue at some level recognizes the legitimacy of Purdue as a program, at least in the eyes of IU basketball leadership.

Absolutely, I totally get it. My comment was more that IU participating in the same event as Purdue at some level recognizes the legitimacy of Purdue as a program, at least in the eyes of IU basketball leadership.
exactly what I thought you thought

Reactions: northside100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT