ADVERTISEMENT

OT - UPDATE -Prayer Request for daughters surgery

timster

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2001
Indianapolis
My Daughter is making strides in ICU
I found out just How “Critical” she was after her 12 hr Surgery Tuesday and transfer to PICU
She was Fluid Resucitated as she had a 50/30 Blood Pressure and was failing breathing but thankfully still intubated
50/30 = comatose if google it
Her vascular pressure crashed so the fluids w Push/Pull kept her alive along w vasopressors
Riley nurse I asked how critical she was said
“We were worried she was going to Code any second”
Yikes
Sienna is now extubated, had her Art line pulled and breathing on her own and maintaining BP and Sats .....ways to go but making strides
Her surgeon came in and you know when they say “She bled a lot, like a lot” you know that there was a ton of fluid loss since surgeons don’t usually worry about this and speak to it
Thanks to all of you for helping carry Sienna through the rough waters along with us as parents with all your wonderful prayers and thoughts
I unfortunately saw a poor little kiddo Code in the PICU as I was walking down the PIcU hall; parents were not in the room not had there been many visitors in this child’s room - sad
Please also keep in your prayers a kiddo named Brandon...wife met the mom on the elevator and she shared that her baby has a grim outlook and expectancy is matter of days
Bless Brandon and his Family as he fights for his life
Again, Thank You all from the bottom of our hearts!
Boiler Up and let’s turn this thing around!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News