ADVERTISEMENT

OT: recommendations?

boilernuke

Sophomore
Jul 10, 2008
Very excited to be back on campus for the first time in well over a decade. I'm going to be with a couple of work colleagues and we will be looking for a place near campus around 9 or 10 pm to grab a bite and a few beers in the middle of the week. Recommendations?

Is the Tap open at 10:00? Is Bruburger? If so ... one of them. I'm not sure what food The Tap has?

Is the Tap open at 10:00? Is Bruburger? If so ... one of them. I'm not sure what food The Tap has?
We went to the tap and it was a big letdown.
It was the first time ever we didn’t finish our beers cuz their brews were so horrivle

8eleven in the union - the food, service, and atmosphere is excellent. And it supports Purdue and its htm program.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
I would recommend The Tap. Our gang has never had a bad experience there. Good food, drink and game atmosphere.

Very excited to be back on campus for the first time in well over a decade. I'm going to be with a couple of work colleagues and we will be looking for a place near campus around 9 or 10 pm to grab a bite and a few beers in the middle of the week. Recommendations?
Bruno's still has the best pizza.

wouldn't you want to take them to Triple XXX for campus grub and harry's for beverages?

Reactions: Hausta01
We like East End Grill. And Digby’s.

Haven’t been to the Lafayette BruBurger but the ones in Indy are good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT