ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Question for the Board

If you don't like what you read, why do you bother reading it? Then again, since the majority of threads say the same thing over and over again, if it offends you so much, why do you even bother coming here? And from what people have said, this board is rather tame when compared to others.

And if you're offended by 1-4 people, why not call them out rather than speaking in generalities like certain politicians do?

And rather than using an app, why not use your own brain and be bold and have a fresh take and rather than echoing others, express your own opinions.

If you don't like what you read, why do you bother reading it? Then again, since the majority of threads say the same thing over and over again, if it offends you so much, why do you even bother coming here? And from what people have said, this board is rather tame when compared to others.

And if you're offended by 1-4 people, why not call them out rather than speaking in generalities like certain politicians do?

And rather than using an app, why not use your own brain and be bold and have a fresh take and rather than echoing others, express your own opinions.
I'm just going to say this: After reading the thread where you claimed that Purdue lost in the elite 8 because of the talent on the floor vs. the talent on the bench (please read Treed's response), here is my impression. You drive to the top of a high, steep hill, disengage your brain, and then let it roll. Faster and faster and faster you go, without a single thought interrupting what rolls off of your keyboard. You seem to get a thrill out of it, so I guess it's not a complete waste.

I'm just going to say this: After reading the thread where you claimed that Purdue lost in the elite 8 because of the talent on the floor vs. the talent on the bench (please read Treed's response), here is my impression. You drive to the top of a high, steep hill, disengage your brain, and then let it roll. Faster and faster and faster you go, without a single thought interrupting what rolls off of your keyboard. You seem to get a thrill out of it, so I guess it's not a complete waste.
And you like to make personal attacks of others! It's ok and I'm ok with it because I'm not the only person you attack! And attacking others makes you happy!

This is just my theory.. Wolegib is employed by G&B to push people to the premium pay bored.. $99 gets you away from text wall.

In all seriousness you do provide some useful information and insight. Plus you keep the board pretty active.

And you like to make personal attacks of others! It's ok and I'm ok with it because I'm not the only person you attack! And attacking others makes you happy!
Sorry Wolegib. It's not an attack, it's an observation. Sometimes you do this stream-of-consciousness thing that has no connection to reality. Then you get mad at people who point out the errors and you act like they just don't appreciate the originality and genius in your posts.

I want to see you learn to write without asking questions every paragraph. This isn't how you talk and it isn't how to write. Now before you accuse me of being an English major, which I am not (Econ) I want to see personal growth here. There are 3 question marks in this, and a common "theme" in your posts. Your posts lack any sort of substance if all your doing is putting a question in every paragraph.

I find this board MUCH easier to read after using the ignore option for certain super-long-winded-with-rarely-a-valid-point posters. I'm just sayin'...
I rarely comment directly about a poster on this forum. I cannot say that I have been perfect so I choose to wait to post when I have something useful to say.

I have long considered ignoring said BIGS poster but I have not. I find him harmlessly delusional more often than not.

I think the attraction is a combination of the draw of a demolition derby knowing that eventually there will be a huge crash and watching the real life re-enactment of "The Emperor's New Clothes" wondering if he will notice that everyone else sees that he is naked.

I typically give him two sentences to draw me in. If he does I read the rest of the five paragraphs, if not I move on.

I cannot remember the last time I made it to the third sentence. It certainly has increased the number of posts I get through at lunch!

I'm convinced you do all of this because you are trolling all of us. So you're just a wall-text-troll.

I still find it hard to believe his son is a track athlete. Since he has such an obsession with offensive linemen, I thought Bigs would have steered him in that direction. May be a shortage of Golden Corral buffets in that part of Illinois.

I still find it hard to believe his son is a track athlete. Since he has such an obsession with offensive linemen, I thought Bigs would have steered him in that direction. May be a shortage of Golden Corral buffets in that part of Illinois.
You must have missed the update but his track career is over and he is now a coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT