ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Purdue University Global

Hey [USER=51603]@TeddyValentineDidNothingWrong[

Wendy’s?

I think you have received articulate and well thought out responses to your postings. Your response is neither. Maybe you should stick to sports on here and keep your inappropriate Mitch-hate to yourself. I also recommend some self examination as you have perhaps allowed deep and inaccurate political party hatred to influence your judgements of specific individuals. To do so is intellectual laziness of the worst kind, but unfortunately all too common.

:cool:

Hey [USER=51603]@TeddyValentineDidNothingWrong[

Wendy’s?

I think you have received articulate and well thought out responses to your postings. Your response is neither. Maybe you should stick to sports on here and keep your inappropriate Mitch-hate to yourself. I also recommend some self examination as you have perhaps allowed deep and inaccurate political party hatred to influence your judgements of specific individuals. To do so is intellectual laziness of the worst kind, but unfortunately all too common.

:cool:
He showed himself to be a dishonest (and unbalanced) person throughout this thread. My favorite: In one post he claimed that he did not attend grad school at Purdue because Daniels slashed the department's budget. In another post he claimed to be on the Purdue faculty.

Hmm...

Reactions: mathboy
I'm Carson Tyler Stubblefeld-Hammonds, and I approve this message.
Hmm. Someone must have hijacked your account and posted this:

You can keep sticking your heads in the sand and making up paranoid conspiracies about me (a former faculty member would -definitely- be trolling a random sports forum) or you can read something that isn't shoveled into your corntroughs.​

haha, you're actually right. The way I wrote it out does make it seem that way. My mistake. The parentheses part was a sarcastic aside.

What I meant to express was this:

You can keep making up paranoid conspiracies about me (like I'm a former faculty member would be trolling a random sports forum–something that definitely would happen)...

Apologies for being unclear. Purdue Global is still a grift.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Grift ... obtaining money falsely through the use of swindles, frauds, dishonest gambling, etc.

To this point only the charge has been made. No evidence has been offered. In fact, it's quite the contrary: no evidence appears to exist.
Well, to be fair, he did apologize for being unclear...

haha, you're actually right. The way I wrote it out does make it seem that way. My mistake. The parentheses part was a sarcastic aside.

What I meant to express was this:

You can keep making up paranoid conspiracies about me (like I'm a former faculty member would be trolling a random sports forum–something that definitely would happen)...

Apologies for being unclear. Purdue Global is still a grift.
Appreciated.

Now if you can just find something more than multiple editorials from the same political bureaucrat to support your claims.

I've heard of this university before and I think it's really one of the best. But I also heard that learning in it is not the easiest and therefore many have difficulty learning and doing homework. But thanks to services such as eduhelphub, everything becomes much easier, because professional writers from this service can help with homework and they will do it quickly and efficiently, which is very cool. That's why I like this university. And what do you think about him?
So basically, Kaplan university is now rebranded as Purdue University Global. I too think that this is for the best, as this means that there will be change in leadership and may bring new policies that can push the institution to new heights

Reactions: West James
Ibodel must be like one of those people who simultaneously shout "we need more affordable housing!" But then lobbies against the city when they are trying to build multifamily housing in his neighborhood because it "goes against the character of the neighborhood."

Should the goal be to give people access to good education, or to "preserve our brand?" The latter is selfish imho, and characterizes many peoples' opinions on many things these days. If the former is our goal though, at the very least this didn't hurt anything. And if there are plans to improve it over time, I'd say it's a good thing because it would in fact improve education over time.

Reactions: West James
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT