ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Happy Thanksgiving!

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
To my fellow Boiler alums, posters, and our forum guests, I wish you and your families and friends a very Happy and Joyous Thanksgiving Holiday! For those of you traveling over the holiday, safe travels.

Among many things, I am thankful that we have the opportunity to share various discussions, stories, opinions, and humor while following the Boilers, regardless of our backgrounds or affiliations. It has been and remains a continuing pleasure over these several years, now. And thank you, Ms. Reed, for your candor and input, very many of us appreciate it and realize it's a fresh perspective and glimpse of the program to which we are privileged to have unique access. I wish you, Nojel, and the rest of the team a great season and many exciting times as the Boilers embark on another wonderful opportunity.

And finally, for those of you currently serving or having served in the military, thank you again for your service.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

To my fellow Boiler alums, posters, and our forum guests, I wish you and your families and friends a very Happy and Joyous Thanksgiving Holiday! For those of you traveling over the holiday, safe travels.

Among many things, I am thankful that we have the opportunity to share various discussions, stories, opinions, and humor while following the Boilers, regardless of our backgrounds or affiliations. It has been and remains a continuing pleasure over these several years, now. And thank you, Ms. Reed, for your candor and input, very many of us appreciate it and realize it's a fresh perspective and glimpse of the program to which we are privileged to have unique access. I wish you, Nojel, and the rest of the team a great season and many exciting times as the Boilers embark on another wonderful opportunity.

And finally, for those of you currently serving or having served in the military, thank you again for your service.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Well said sir well said. Hope you too have a blessed and wonderful thanksgiving with family and friends.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
added on the pay site, but since you started one here...I'll add..

"Friends and foes of Boilermakers all across this wonderful country and extended to those elsewhere, may your day find you blessed with good health, comfort, the Oaken Bucket Sat., and if not in physical contact, emotional contact with someone or many that love you."

Well said Tex!!
Life sure has its share of ups and downs. We seem to remember the downs more often...…...but let us, at least for one day, concentrate on and enjoy some of life's positives. And they aren't that hard to find.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of God's creatures!!!
When-Kramer-Big-Ol-Turkey.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT