ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon state

The line has gone up a point since late May if that means anything. -6.5 now.

It's a weird matchup because it's cross-country, there's no history between the two, it's the first game, and both programs are at best mediocre. Very tough to gauge.
Line is now -7.5

Line is now -7.5
I’m just trying to wrap my head around how they’re gonna run a 3-4 against us with a so so 295 NT that Minnesota fans have called a solid rotation player. Just doesn’t sound like a good matchup against Purdue. You can’t let Purdue pop you in the middle of the line.

it’s actually looking like the kinda matchup where doerue and Sheffield could both get comfortable .. which is the worst case scenario for an opponent

I’m just trying to wrap my head around how they’re gonna run a 3-4 against us with a so so 295 NT that Minnesota fans have called a solid rotation player. Just doesn’t sound like a good matchup against Purdue. You can’t let Purdue pop you in the middle of the line.

it’s actually looking like the kinda matchup where doerue and Sheffield could both get comfortable .. which is the worst case scenario for an opponent
Good points and I would love to see King Doerue start the season with a great game.

Looks like Oregon state lost their best DL in an already thin group.. DE Isaac Hodgins out with a foot injury for 8 weeks

Oregon state poster on their board “I hope that karlaftis dude doesn’t hurt whoever is at QB” lol

We need their SC .. apparently the defensive line added 50 lbs in the off-season according to their most homer poster.. who makes homers here look like Debbie downers lol

Why do we need their SC?
I was joking. They have a homer on one of their sites telling me that the whole DL added FIFTY lbs in the off-season lamp. if we had one guy add 50 lbs in two off seasons who could still move and wasn’t super easily injured I’d be thrilled

Reactions: BoilerN
I was joking. They have a homer on one of their sites telling me that the whole DL added FIFTY lbs in the off-season lamp. if we had one guy add 50 lbs in two off seasons who could still move and wasn’t super easily injured I’d be thrilled
Not sure we have a guy who needs 50 pounds. DL has pretty good size.

Not sure we have a guy who needs 50 pounds. DL has pretty good size.
I’m just saying if we did … you realize what a ridiculous proposition that is right? Their DL all shows up on every source imaginable as undersized including their own roster.. and without me even asking the dude tells me the all gained 50 lbs. it’s the equivalent of me claiming that Jaylan Alexander can fly lol

I’m just saying if we did … you realize what a ridiculous proposition that is right? Their DL all shows up on every source imaginable as undersized including their own roster.. and without me even asking the dude tells me the all gained 50 lbs. it’s the equivalent of me claiming that Jaylan Alexander can fly lol
No. I get it completely. If we can't run on them, I'm going to be concerned.

Reactions: BCfanatic2020
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT