ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Ok. We’ve not had a coach in the aggressive NIL era who can scheme us to win. You’re so sure…but you don’t know shit and have no clue.

Can you see anyplace on this board where anybody thought we should win?

Just play smart and sound football. We don’t.
Oregon is to fast to trick. Any success is going to be running the ball right at them to set up the pass...

That great punt was worth zero. Defense being absolutely shredded. No talent at any position.
lol I keep telling you bozos…. When you have a coach who left behind 6 talented players and a donor base that isn’t embarrassed by this, and just wants a coach Magic to augment a non commitment, this is what it is

Slow and weak is not a good combo for defense.

as for the offense......

images

Reactions: KentuckyBoiler
lol I keep telling you bozos…. When you have a coach who left behind 6 talented players and a donor base that isn’t embarrassed by this, and just wants a coach Magic to augment a non commitment, this is what it is
plus one of the portals is Wingfield from that powerhouse New Mexico whiffing on a block

Reactions: Boiler8285
But if it’s as bad then that shows that it is what I say it is.. a bad coach coaching at a school that still won’t do shit with this level of commitment. IU donors are acting like sharks. Purdues… aren’t embarrassed
Stop. IU is not spending any more on Football than we are. Most of their NIL goes to basketball players.

They hired a coach. We didn’t.

So on that play to gain 7 yards.. Browne had to run for his life and throw a dagger to a guy with a defender who had his face mask on the guys back.. for 8 yards. That’s where the talent level is .. Drew Brees couldn’t win this game lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT