ADVERTISEMENT

One Really Violent Day

Chart #2: Encounters at the border. That's the statistic that measures how many people tried to get in but were turned away. Highest by far under Biden; relatively equal under other administrations:

20397.jpeg

So when the people were peaceful up until the CP started throwing and shooting munitions into the crowd didn't have anything to do with it?
You've said this before. Do you have any video to prove it? It's your last gasp to explain how it wasn't the rioter's fault. They were provoked.

Please include video showing how munitions were fired at the protesters before they stormed the barricades and broke through the police lines on the perimeter.

You've said this before. Do you have any video to prove it? It's your last gasp to explain how it wasn't the rioter's fault. They were provoked.

Please include video showing how munitions were fired at the protesters before they stormed the barricades and broke through the police lines on the perimeter.
  • And paraded through the halls of Congress with Confederate flags.
  • And defecated in the halls of Congress.
  • And chanted that they wanted to hang the Vice President and the Speaker of the House. While looking for them.
  • And smashed through barricades and windows with flag poles.
I have video and audio evidence of all of that. Are you trying to say that the insurrectionist rioters were provoked by police that were trying to keep them from invading? That kind of works against your other ridiculous argument; that the police welcomed them in.

It's all so incredibly pathetic.

And I truly hope
  • You never have to feel their pain of having a child raped or murdered by an illegal Biden "let in."
  • You never have to feel their pain of having a child raped or murdered by an illegal Trump "let in."
  • You never have to feel their pain of having a child raped or murdered by an American citizen.
See how that works?

Two charts for you - of note - immigration and deportations were way down during the Covid- year, 2020.

Deportations were by far the highest under Obama. Definitely more under Trump years than Biden, though 2024 (not in this chart) has been higher under Biden than Trump:

20240127_EPC164.png

Your original post was on HARMFUL LANGUAGE.

You, who acuse others of straying from the topic, are getting a long way from Harmful language. I imagine that is so because I more than proved my point that Biden's language was BY FAR more harmful.

Reactions: Katscratch
Your original post was on HARMFUL LANGUAGE.

You, who cause others of straying from the topic, are getting a long way from Harmful language. I imagine that is so because I more than proved my point that Biden's language was BY FAR more harmful.
Fair enough!

Which language by Biden are you quoting as the harmful language?

Fair enough!

Which language by Biden are you quoting as the harmful language?

During a 2019 Democratic presidential primary debate, President Biden said that the United States is a country that tells people struggling under oppression or poor conditions, "You should come,"

And come they did

Last edited:
During a 2019 Democratic presidential primary debate, President Biden said that the United States is a country that tells people struggling under oppression or poor conditions, "You should come,"
THAT'S THE "HARMFUL LANGUAGE?"

That's practically the quote from the Statue of Liberty:

statue-of-liberty-quote-dan-sproul.jpg

Good lord; are well-meaning Americans really that dissuaded by Trump's constant anti-immigrant screeds that they've completely forgotten this country's values?

THAT'S THE "HARMFUL LANGUAGE?"

That's practically the quote from the Statue of Liberty

statue-of-liberty-quote-dan-sproul.jpg

You are just being silly now, because I have proved my point. You don't like admitting you are wrong do you?

This time it was the next US President saying it. And here they came some wearing Biden shirts.

Are you saying border encounters did not skyrocket during his admin as a result of his dangerous rehtoric & policies??

• And paraded through the halls of Congress with Confederate flags.
  • And defecated in the halls of Congress.
  • And chanted that they wanted to hang the Vice President and the Speaker of the House. While looking for them.
  • And smashed through barricades and windows with flag poles.
I have video and audio evidence of all of that. Are you trying to say that the insurrectionist rioters were provoked by police that were trying to keep them from invading? That kind of works against your other ridiculous argument; that the police welcomed them in.

It's all so incredibly pathetic.
That is what he's saying. The "peacefully and patriotically " line is also used in J6 conversations but this one is the fallback position.

What hath Trump wrought?

1. A supposedly sane poster considers Biden accurately paraphrasing the Statue of Liberty as the most harmful language/rhetoric he can find Biden making about immigration.
  2. A November, 2022 Tweet from the Trump-backed Minnesota U.S. Senate candidate for this November:

Annotation-2024-10-04-110252.png

How many MAGA supporters on this board are also a fan of THIS sentiment?^^

Last edited:

What hath Trump wrought?

1. A supposedly sane poster considers Biden accurately paraphrasing the Statue of Liberty as the most harmful language/rhetoric he can find Biden making about immigration.
  2. A November, 2022 Tweet from the Trump-backed Minnesota U.S. Senate candidate for this November:

Annotation-2024-10-04-110252.png

How many MAGA supporters on this board are also a fan of THIS sentiment?^^

You said Trump language on J6 was dangerous.

I said Biden's was more so.

After Biden said come....did they come?
Heck YES they did.

Once here did, some of his invitees
Commit crimes, murder & rapes?
Heck yes they did.

Tell me again how rape, murder and crime Biden's language caused is NOT more dangerous than Trump's?

Again, you can't admit you are wrong, when you clearly are.

Yes, and I've posted it before.

This isn't the best video, but it's a time laps. You can see the protestors gather in. Then there was a whole lot of nothing until you see smoke coming from the crowd which was munitions thrown by the CP. It even took a while of that before they got pissed enough to fight back.

The second video, not the first.

Last edited:

This was what it was like in the crowd and then came the munitions.

You said Trump language on J6 was dangerous.

I said Biden's was more so.

After Biden said come....did they come?
Heck YES they did.

Once here did, some of his invitees
Commit crimes, murder & rapes?
Heck yes they did.

Tell me again how rape, murder and crime Biden's language caused is NOT more dangerous than Trump's?

Again, you can't admit you are wrong, when you clearly are.
Actually, I have clearly stated that Trump's has consistently, unequivocally repeated conspiracy theory, election denialism, inflammatory language for many years.
  • He spoke of "rigged elections" leading up to his 2016 victory - stated that the upcoming election was going to be rigged, but completely dropped that mantra the second he found out he had won.
  • Then, leading up to the 2020 election he re-asserted it. When the votes were counted he regularly shouted it from the highest rooftops, even though he knew it wasn't true (see indictment/see Trump personally handwritten note “just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,”) and had every single lawsuit thrown out of court, confirming that he was simply rallying the crazies on his behalf.
  • And on J6 he follows a stream of speakers that spew this horrible vitriol. In fact, he immediately follows Rudy Guiliani on stage, and immediately congratulates Rudy on his great speech with Trump standing next to the stage, as he hears Rudy exhort them to have "trial by combat."
  • Then Trump on J6 states to the then-boiling crowd:
    • "We won this election, and we won it by a landslide."
    • "We will stop the steal."
    • "We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen."
    • "If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."
    • "We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them."
  • Now, leading up to this election, he is repeating his old inflammatory lies from 2020 and doubling down with similar new ones for the 2024 election.
And when you state that Biden's words on immigration were extraordinarily harmful, I ask you for the most harmful language Biden used. AND YOU RESPOND WITH BIDEN PARAPRASING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!!

Actually, I have clearly stated that Trump's has consistently, unequivocally repeated conspiracy theory, election denialism, inflammatory language for many years.
  • He spoke of "rigged elections" leading up to his 2016 victory - stated that the upcoming election was going to be rigged, but completely dropped that mantra the second he found out he had won.
  • Then, leading up to the 2020 election he re-asserted it. When the votes were counted he regularly shouted it from the highest rooftops, even though he knew it wasn't true (see indictment/see Trump personally handwritten note “just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen,”) and had every single lawsuit thrown out of court, confirming that he was simply rallying the crazies on his behalf.
  • And on J6 he follows a stream of speakers that spew this horrible vitriol. In fact, he immediately follows Rudy Guiliani on stage, and immediately congratulates Rudy on his great speech with Trump standing next to the stage, as he hears Rudy exhort them to have "trial by combat."
  • Then Trump on J6 states to the then-boiling crowd:
    • "We won this election, and we won it by a landslide."
    • "We will stop the steal."
    • "We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen."
    • "If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."
    • "We're going to walk down to the Capitol and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them."
  • Now, leading up to this election, he is repeating his old inflammatory lies from 2020 and doubling down with similar new ones for the 2024 election.
And when you state that Biden's words on immigration were extraordinarily harmful, I ask you for the most harmful language Biden used. AND YOU RESPOND WITH BIDEN PARAPRASING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!!

I have noticed the length of your posts increase when you encounter a poster who gets the better of you.

Lol....got a long one here. 🤡

I have noticed the length of your posts increase when you encounter a poster who gets the better of you.

Lol....got a long one here. 🤡
So you have no substantive response.
You have no example of "Biden's harmful language" on immigration beyond when he paraphrased the Statue of Liberty.
You have no comment on the consistent, extraordinarily harmful, election denialism by Trump over the past ten years.

There's you bottom-line summary in short form.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT