ADVERTISEMENT

One Really Violent Day

Katscratch

True Freshman
Oct 9, 2022
If you’re not sure if Trump wants to be a lunatic strongman dictator? He does.

Listen to his exact words from today, talking about how police should address retail theft:

“They have to be taught. Now, if you had one really violent day… It’s so bad. One rough hour, and I mean real rough. The word will get out and it will end immediately. End immediately. You know? It will end immediately.”

• Haha
Reactions: pboiler18

Listen to his exact words from today, talking about how police should address retail theft:

“They have to be taught. Now, if you had one really violent day… It’s so bad. One rough hour, and I mean real rough. The word will get out and it will end immediately. End immediately. You know? It will end immediately.”
Another light on crime, bleeding heart liberal I see.

Reactions: SKYDOG

I tried to Google the quote. When and where did he say this? Can you post the link, please?

Reactions: pboiler18
Another light on crime, bleeding heart liberal I see.
You don’t know me. Do you wanna play a “who has a stronger law enforcement and military background” contest with me? You’d lose.

And I vote Republican most of the time, as long as the Republican respects the rule of law and is not a blithering fool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT