ADVERTISEMENT

On to the next game

BBG

All-American
Jun 18, 2001
Global
www.beeradvocate.com
Alright with the ducks coming the spread looks like it's (currently) around 27 points.

I personally think that Oregon is going to run the score up and we have another historic loss... but I am also hoping to be surprised and we are competitive...

Alright with the ducks coming the spread looks like it's (currently) around 27 points.

I personally think that Oregon is going to run the score up and we have another historic loss... but I am also hoping to be surprised and we are competitive...
An offense that can run the ball and control some clock is the best defense to getting 50+ hung on you.

We can do that..just need to be at our best on Friday.

A 49-24 score line says to me the kids haven’t given up and there’s some glimmer of light on the team. A 56-7 or worse…not good. Again we HAVE on the team now a talent level that shouldn’t be getting manhandled like that

Reactions: Bippus33 and BBG
An offense that can run the ball and control some clock is the best defense to getting 50+ hung on you.

We can do that..just need to be at our best on Friday.

A 49-24 score line says to me the kids haven’t given up and there’s some glimmer of light on the team. A 56-7 or worse…not good. Again we HAVE on the team now a talent level that shouldn’t be getting manhandled like that
You live in fantasyland … Purdue has MAC talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT