ADVERTISEMENT

oh my god

32zone

True Freshman
Nov 18, 2010
Below is an actual tweet from the Purdue Student Government.

Purdue Student Gov
‏@Purdue_SG 11h11 hours ago

For students grieving, take a look at this option to reach out to your professors todaypic.twitter.com/S3ibmqxoko

Cw1Nbx_UcAAdvQP.jpg

My sophomore daughter (Pitt) would laugh at these pansies, and she is as soft spoken and "girlie" as they get. I am sure she voted Hillary (I never ask, just happy she did some research and voted) but her EDUCATION is more important than an excuse to skip class.

Below is an actual tweet from the Purdue Student Government.

Purdue Student Gov
‏@Purdue_SG 11h11 hours ago

For students grieving, take a look at this option to reach out to your professors todaypic.twitter.com/S3ibmqxoko

Cw1Nbx_UcAAdvQP.jpg
This is actually good news. If your kids are hard-working, mentally tough, and resilient, and not entitled, lazy, weak, liberal wusses, they will have a leg up on most of their peers.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
"PSG received a strong negative response to the letter."

"Denger also said she has personally received a lot of negativity from Purdue. “Purdue Student Government’s social media accounts have received many negative and almost hateful responses from our students, as well as people who are not affiliated with our University. I have received a large number of hateful comments directed at me personally, saying that I am doing a disservice to our students and am contributing to the ‘pussification’ of our society.”

"In addition, she said, “To students who were hurt by the perceived partisanship to anti-Trump sentiments in PSG’s response to the election, I am sincerely sorry. I did not mean to upset any students; I only meant to help, support and love our students who were hurting as a result of a change in our political climate.”"

http://www.purdueexponent.org/campus/article_39ffff89-375b-537c-ad51-6421a3391eb1.html

"PSG received a strong negative response to the letter."

"Denger also said she has personally received a lot of negativity from Purdue. “Purdue Student Government’s social media accounts have received many negative and almost hateful responses from our students, as well as people who are not affiliated with our University. I have received a large number of hateful comments directed at me personally, saying that I am doing a disservice to our students and am contributing to the ‘pussification’ of our society.”

"In addition, she said, “To students who were hurt by the perceived partisanship to anti-Trump sentiments in PSG’s response to the election, I am sincerely sorry. I did not mean to upset any students; I only meant to help, support and love our students who were hurting as a result of a change in our political climate.”"

http://www.purdueexponent.org/campus/article_39ffff89-375b-537c-ad51-6421a3391eb1.html
Sheesh. Sounds like she would fit in better at IU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT