ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Tickets - Columbus

Dec 7, 2021
Good afternoon! Congrats on a fantastic season thus far! My brother went to Purdue, so unless they're playing the Illini, I'll always pull for them.

I figured I'd post this here since the ticket forum doesn't seem to get much traffic. For nearly twenty years, my family has selected an NCAA Tournament first and second round site at random; this year we selected Columbus. Unfortunately, we are unable to go and must sell our tickets. We have 21 all-session tickets we are looking to sell. They are all located in Section 118: 7 are located together in one row, and the other 14 are located together (7 in one row and the other 7 directly behind).

Obviously, the bracket's not out yet, but it is looking increasingly likely that Purdue will be in Columbus. Should Purdue ultimately land in Columbus, just wanted to reach out and see if any large groups might be interested in them? I know it might be tough to buy lower-level tickets all seated together, so wanted to put this on your radar early. Please let me know if you have any questions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT