ADVERTISEMENT

Official

Jan 6, 2014
Any word from the conference on the PI call in Minnesota? Anything happen to that official? Is he still working conference games? I feel the season started to slip away then and there.

Any word from the conference on the PI call in Minnesota? Anything happen to that official? Is he still working conference games? I feel the season started to slip away then and there.
Brohm heard from the league the Sunday after the game. It usually takes the league several days to respond to those types of requests, but they got back to him right away. Brohm didn't say what they said, but he immediately flowed up by saying that he wasn't talked to anyone that doesn't agree with his assessment of the play. In other words, the BigTen said it was a shitty call, too.

Brohm heard from the league the Sunday after the game. It usually takes the league several days to respond to those types of requests, but they got back to him right away. Brohm didn't say what they said, but he immediately flowed up by saying that he wasn't talked to anyone that doesn't agree with his assessment of the play. In other words, the BigTen said it was a shitty call, too.
And yet, they allegedly said that privately, but, took no position publicly.

To my point when it happened...there is NO accountability, and, that is unacceptable. The mere fact that they did not speak to him on the matter until Sunday is unacceptable...there should have been someone from the conference waiting to speak to him in the locker room after the game, it was that egregious and that ridiculous of a call...no need to wait at all, much less 36-48 hours to discuss it.

And yet, they allegedly said that privately, but, took no position publicly.

To my point when it happened...there is NO accountability, and, that is unacceptable. The mere fact that they did not speak to him on the matter until Sunday is unacceptable...there should have been someone from the conference waiting to speak to him in the locker room after the game, it was that egregious and that ridiculous of a call...no need to wait at all, much less 36-48 hours to discuss it.
Yes, and that game was extreme pivotal for our season and for maintaining momentum for our program. I believe if we won that game, we would have beat Rutgers and Nebraska for 3 straight, while giving IU a run for their money. Now who knows.

Reactions: WarrenCoBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT