ADVERTISEMENT

Official Visits

June 15th visit. RB Aidan Robbins is showing up on rivals as a Louisville commit. As of today.
247Sports also says he had his OV with us on June 1st. Originally he was scheduled to visit this coming weekend. In fact, 247Sports still lists him as visiting on the 15th if you look at the 2019 visits page, but if you look at his timeline it lists him as having taken his visit on June 1st.

247Sports also says he had his OV with us on June 1st. Originally he was scheduled to visit this coming weekend. In fact, 247Sports still lists him as visiting on the 15th if you look at the 2019 visits page, but if you look at his timeline it lists him as having taken his visit on June 1st.
Per the local paper, the Louisville Courier Journal, Robbins committed to UL on Wednesday,

They just announced the OL commitment from Dave Monnot. I believe TE Kyle Bilodeau is announcing this morning and 247Sports has him at 100% Purdue, so I am assuming we will get his verbal today. We have several visitors this weekend. I think this is going to be a big and busy weekend for us in recruiting this weekend!

Does anyone know if Britt is visiting this weekend? Anyone on Twitter? A recent Hawkeye article continued to report that he visited last weekend, which we are all convinced that he did not.

June 15
OG Justin Britt
DT Isaiah Gibson
CB Miles Williams
RB/OLB Demetrius Mauney
RB Aidan Robbins (I am assuming this visit is cancelled)

June 18
CB Nyles Beverly

June 22
SDE Zion Logue

Reactions: Boilermaker24
247 has attached an article to Garrett Miller about the number of official visits to Purdue this weekend. They charge to read it, but I think he must be mentioned in it for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT