ADVERTISEMENT

Official Visits

LonestarBoilerFan

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2017
I thought it would be nice to have a thread that we could all post dates of Official Visits as we find out about them. These are the ones I have read of so far. There are is some really great talent visiting this month and I really hope a few of these guys decide to play for us.

SDE Dontay Hunter II – May 15 (We only have a chance if O$U doesn’t offer)

June 8
QB Paul Piferi (Decision by June 15)
OG Justin Britt
SDE JJ Weaver

Weekend of June 9/10
WR Craig Young (Wonder if we recruit him as a WR or TE like O$U is doing)

June 15
APB Wandale Robinson
RB Aidan Robbins
DT Isaiah Gibson
CB Miles Williams

I thought it would be nice to have a thread that we could all post dates of Official Visits as we find out about them. These are the ones I have read of so far. There are is some really great talent visiting this month and I really hope a few of these guys decide to play for us.

June 8
OG Justin Britt
SDE JJ Weaver

Weekend of June 9/10

June 15
APB Wandale Robinson
RB Aidan Robbins
DT Isaiah Gibson
CB Miles Williams
With Craig Young, I think you recruit him where he wants to play. He’s good enough to find PT at both positions and Brohm can utilize him in different ways at both positions. Keller was definitely an off the LOS TE while st Purdue and Craig could be as well. Brohm likes having options which is why a guy like Anthrop is invaluable...he can play both inside and outside as a WR and be successful.

Reactions: LonestarBoilerFan
With Craig Young, I think you recruit him where he wants to play. He’s good enough to find PT at both positions and Brohm can utilize him in different ways at both positions. Keller was definitely an off the LOS TE while st Purdue and Craig could be as well. Brohm likes having options which is why a guy like Anthrop is invaluable...he can play both inside and outside as a WR and be successful.
Mrs. Brohm is now following him on Twitter. So far this year, anybody she's followed has announced a commit shortly after, if I understand correctly.

Hoping for him to commit this weekend

Me too. Adding him to Grant and Karliftas would be dominant. Bring in Cam to go with it and that would have to be the most dominant defensive recruit class that I can think of. And there are additional targets that would make it even better. Hope we get him.

Me too. Adding him to Grant and Karliftas would be dominant. Bring in Cam to go with it and that would have to be the most dominant defensive recruit class that I can think of. And there are additional targets that would make it even better. Hope we get him.
Stu’s defensive class was pretty legit as well. That was the group that was dominate throughout 2002-2004.

Stu
Niko
Gilbert Gardner
Jacques Reeves
Antwaun Rogers
Jon Goldsberry

All saw time on NFL rosters for multiple seasons.

Updated list to add Zach Zimos and move up Robinson....

June 8
OG Justin Britt
SDE JJ Weaver
APB Wandale Robinson

Weekend of June 9/10

Week of 11-16
OLB Zach Zimos (visiting some time this coming week)

June 15
RB Aidan Robbins
DT Isaiah Gibson
CB Miles Williams

As far as recruiting, my question is from the June 5th G&B Talk Radio. Did anyone else hear it this week?

There is someone that Brian is talking about where he had prewritten an initial article, because he assumed the recruit might announce it anytime and thought it might happen on Monday or that day, and it did not happen. Kyle and Brian were joking about not sure when, but keep refreshing the news stories every so often, because we assumed it could happen anytime. This podcast discussed OL Craig's verbal early in the podcast, so it was not abut him. I thought they might be talking about Johnson, because Brian talked about this being a significant addition. However, they go on to QB talk later in the podcast and mention Johnson and a couple of other QBs. Does anyone know who this "hidden" verbal is, because no one has announced since Craig?

As far as recruiting, my question is from the June 5th G&B Talk Radio. Did anyone else hear it this week?

There is someone that Brian is talking about where he had prewritten an initial article, because he assumed the recruit might announce it anytime and thought it might happen on Monday or that day, and it did not happen. Kyle and Brian were joking about not sure when, but keep refreshing the news stories every so often, because we assumed it could happen anytime. This podcast discussed OL Craig's verbal early in the podcast, so it was not abut him. I thought they might be talking about Johnson, because Brian talked about this being a significant addition. However, they go on to QB talk later in the podcast and mention Johnson and a couple of other QBs. Does anyone know who this "hidden" verbal is, because no one has announced since Craig?
Talking about Craig young. Coaches had some cryptic tweets on Monday about speed and Craig young tweeted he’s making a commitment video Monday as well. The reason it’s taking so long is hopefully cause he’s finishing up the video and not having second thoughts.

Reactions: Zaphod_B

It’s craig young. When Brady and Barclays tweeted out we got a recruit they mentioned speed. Craig young announces latter that day he will be dropping a commitment video soon. Craig runs track.. hint the speed

Updated list to add Nyles Beverly....

June 8
OG Justin Britt
SDE JJ Weaver
APB Wandale Robinson

Weekend of June 9/10

Week of 11-16

June 15
RB Aidan Robbins
DT Isaiah Gibson
CB Miles Williams

June 18
CB Nyles Beverly

Updated list to add Nyles Beverly....

June 8
OG Justin Britt
SDE JJ Weaver
APB Wandale Robinson

Weekend of June 9/10

Week of 11-16

June 15
RB Aidan Robbins
DT Isaiah Gibson
CB Miles Williams

June 18
CB Nyles Beverly

Did Britt come?

Reactions: Boilermaker24
Updated to remove OG Justin Britt.... I'm not sure when he will visit

MAY 15

SDE Dontay Hunter II

June 8
SDE JJ Weaver
APB Wandale Robinson

Weekend of June 9/10
WR Craig Young

Week of 11-16

June 15
RB Aidan Robbins
DT Isaiah Gibson
CB Miles Williams

June 18
CB Nyles Beverly

Updated to add Zion Logue....Still don't know when Britt is visiting

MAY 15

SDE Dontay Hunter II

June 8
SDE JJ Weaver
APB Wandale Robinson

Weekend of June 9/10
WR Craig Young

Week of 11-16

June 15
RB Aidan Robbins
DT Isaiah Gibson
CB Miles Williams

June 18
CB Nyles Beverly

June 22
SDE Zion Logue

Updated to add Demetrius Mauney....Still don't know when Britt is visiting

MAY 15
SDE Dontay Hunter II

June 8
QB Paul Piferi (Committed)

SDE JJ Weaver
APB Wandale Robinson

Weekend of June 9/10
WR Craig Young

Week of 11-16

June 15
RB Aidan Robbins
DT Isaiah Gibson
CB Miles Williams
RB/OLB Demetrius Mauney

June 18
CB Nyles Beverly

June 22
SDE Zion Logue

Reactions: Boilermaker24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT