ADVERTISEMENT

Nojel

LMAO I was thinking the same thing. I was thinking its obvious he has been working on his jumper, but someone needs to work with the machine on its passing.
I N R it was having a hard time passing him the ball for real but u gotta do what u gotta do with what u got and we made it work. Machine is old but it still semi work.

I N R it was having a hard time passing him the ball for real but u gotta do what u gotta do with what u got and we made it work. Machine is old but it still semi work.
I was yelling in my head at the machine, “put the ball in the shooting pocket!” Maybe it will make Nojel even better at handling errant passes in games. His shot looks fluid, nice and smooth. It’s his turn. Can’t wait to see him take it!

I was yelling in my head at the machine, “put the ball in the shooting pocket!” Maybe it will make Nojel even better at handling errant passes in games. His shot looks fluid, nice and smooth. It’s his turn. Can’t wait to see him take it!
with the number of people that take so little pride in delivering the ball properly...taking the bad pass into the shooting pocket is a more advanced skill that should consistency help with shooting.

Its like watching a pitching machine hit batters, I know its unintentional, but it really is hilarious.

I am curious, did he change his form this offseason? Or did he always have decent form but lacked confidence? I know you have mentioned he needs more confidence in his shot, just wondering if his almost shot put form we say on jumpers was a result in confidence or need to change form?

Either way his form is about 90% textbook, he really looks good out there shooting.

Its like watching a pitching machine hit batters, I know its unintentional, but it really is hilarious.

I am curious, did he change his form this offseason? Or did he always have decent form but lacked confidence? I know you have mentioned he needs more confidence in his shot, just wondering if his almost shot put form we say on jumpers was a result in confidence or need to change form?

Either way his form is about 90% textbook, he really looks good out there shooting.
He lacked confidence mostly and opportunities in games to shoot the ball. His shot was never broken he just needed to find who he was again so he has. Get back to loving the game which he is and has.

Reactions: Lee3370
He lacked confidence mostly and opportunities in games to shoot the ball. His shot was never broken he just needed to find who he was again so he has. Get back to loving the game which he is and has.

Who is your son's best friend on the team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT