ADVERTISEMENT

Nojel hurts in lay up line...Hunter to start

Absolute ****ing joke. Cursed 100% no way around it

Winning this game, if we so it.. means NOTHING as we rnot beating nova without him. And make no mistake about it, this wont be a mild sprain, when things happen to purdue they r serious injuries.. another what could have been high seed season taken out due to injury. Idk what purdue has done or any of their fans to deserve this shit but its un****ing real

Reactions: hoosierdog1
Relax. Purdue has this game. It is after this game that I wonder how we will do.
Agree. That sucks about Eastern. Edwards needs to settle down. He is forcing too much. I know he has 13 right now, but in several possessions he has been a little out of control.

Hope Eastern’s ankle is not serious

This game doesnt matter.. we should beat a team like this without him.. its the next game we arent going to win without him amd we sure as hell arent going to win in the sweet 16 without him.. our ceiling just collapsed... again

**** sports

This game doesnt matter.. we should beat a team like this without him.. its the next game we arent going to win without him amd we sure as hell arent going to win in the sweet 16 without him.. our ceiling just collapsed... again

**** sports
How about you THINK POSITIVE. He's on Tylenol right now, it's being iced and wrapped. He has today, tomorrow, and tomorrow night for the swelling to go down...if it is swelling at all.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I’m so glad halftime is almost over ... the broadcast team at “headquarters” isn’t much better than the two calling our game... oh for Bob Ford or Clis in his hayday to be on the call.. at this point, i would rather listen to DD (ok well maybe not)

How about you THINK POSITIVE. He's on Tylenol right now, it's being iced and wrapped. He has today, tomorrow, and tomorrow night for the swelling to go down...if it is swelling at all.

Id like to live in fantasy land too but ive been to jaded over my lifetime to live there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT