ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue football No. 16 Iowa at Purdue Official Game Thread

Matt_GoldandBlack.com

Redshirt Freshman
Staff
Sep 1, 2004
West Lafayette
Once again folks, good afternoon and it feels good to say I'm on my way to at Ross-Ade Stadium as Purdue (4-4, 3-2 in Big Ten Conference) hosts No. 16 Iowa (6-2, 3-2) for a 3:30 p.m. kickoff on ESPN2 today.

NOTE: I'm still on my way to the stadium so I'll let you know when (quoting the great Brent Musburger) I'm LOOKING LIVE.

Since we're still a few hours away from kickoff but in the meantime I'd encourage you to listen the GoldandBlack.com Radio Pre-Game Podcast featuring myself, @Brian_GoldandBlack.com, @Alan_GoldandBlack.com, a weather report of solid weather by our good friend WLFI's Anne Brown and the whole is hosted by @KODK. For all the insider information the pre-game podcast show is all you'll need before today's game.

As always, we'll have consistent pre-game news updates on this thread before kickoff but if you have a question before we start, I'll try to answer them here. As you know by now, I do this for you, the loyal subscriber, because that's why I'm here. We're here to pay it forward in the form of journalism about Purdue athletics.

As I make my trip to the stadium now, take a look at our GoldandBlack.com staff predictions for this Iowa-Purdue game. (HINT: Purdue fans won't like my pick but it's the least confident I've been this season, for whatever that means. Plus I was the dope who picked Missouri 45-17 early this season. I'm the Sgt. Schultz of picking games. I know nothing. I see nothing.)

Reactions: Olas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News