ADVERTISEMENT

News breaking revelation.

Not for a scorecard on idiot wars started.

But how many people were killed in the 'attempt to overthrow' the gov? I only know of one, a female protester killed by an incompetent Capitol police officer.

Hey—facts matter!

Here’s your “officer assaulted” count:

Jan 6 Officer Injuries

Here’s you officer injury count from the GAO:

114+ Jan 6 officers injured

And here’s your death count, including Trump supporting insurrectionists:

Nine dead From Jan 6th

Last edited:
Hey—facts matter!

Here’s your “officer assaulted” count:

Jan 6 Officer Injuries

Here’s you officer injury count from the GAO:

114+ Jan 6 officers injured

And here’s your death count, including Trump supporting insurrectionists:

Nine dead From Jan 6th

Yup, like Officer Sicknick, who was tased into the ICU, suffered multiple strokes, and died the NEXT day, and the injured officers who committed suicide that week because they valiantly tried but were unable to protect the Capitol from the insurrection inspired by, motivated by, and encouraged by the WORST PRESIDENT IN OVER 150 YEARS,

Donald Trump

The sad sub title to this story is unlike the BLM rioters that caused financial and psychological distress to those that lost their businesses and homes, the January 6th protestors are still rotting in jail.

Yup, like Officer Sicknick, who was tased into the ICU, suffered multiple strokes, and died the NEXT day, and the injured officers who committed suicide that week because they valiantly tried but were unable to protect the Capitol from the insurrection inspired by, motivated by, and encouraged by the WORST PRESIDENT IN OVER 150 YEARS,

Donald Trump
Give me a break.

Donald Trump
No wonder you like clown pants.

No wonder you like clown pants.

He did not die of blunt force trauma. But while hospitalized, he died of multiple strokes the day after being attacked with a fire extinguisher and sprayed with bear mace at the insurrection.

I believe it was related. Do you? Or is this another example of you claiming that law enforcement has it all wrong, and that non-violent people in the Capitol on January 6th are being unfairly tarnished?

He did not die of blunt force trauma. But while hospitalized, he died of multiple strokes the day after being attacked with a fire extinguisher and sprayed with bear mace at the insurrection.

I believe it was related. Do you? Or is this another example of you claiming that law enforcement has it all wrong, and that non-violent people in the Capitol on January 6th are being unfairly tarnished?
I made no claims about law enforcement having it all wrong. You are making that up, as is your custom, Joe.

From the link:

But the determination of a natural cause of death means the medical examiner found that a medical condition alone caused his death — it was not brought on by an injury. The determination is likely to significantly inhibit the ability of federal prosecutors to bring homicide charges in Sicknick’s death.

To demonstrate the absurdity of your statement, here is a quick scorecard of idiot wars started by three presidents:

LBJ, Vietnam, 55,000 US troops killed, hundreds of thousand injured with long-term effects, hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese killed or injured.

Bush 43, Iraq, 5,500 US troops killed, thousands injured with long-term effects, thousands of Iraqis killed or injured.

Trump, zero idiot wars started, zero US troops killed or injured in an idiot war, zero other people killed or injured.

Care to admit the vast stupidity of your statement?
Still not ready to hitch up your clown britches and admit to the stupidity of your post that Trump was the worst prez of the past 150 years, H2?

@HoosierfanJM

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Still not ready to hitch up your clown britches and admit to the stupidity of your post that Trump was the worst prez of the past 150 years, H2?

@HoosierfanJM
Okay, while this is subjective, let's review the possibilities by experts who have ranked Presidents from the past 150 years:

1) U.S. News published a ten worst ever list. Only two were from the past 150 years; Trump and Hoover. Trump was the second worst ever and the worst of the past 150 years in their assessment:

2) C-SPAN recently published their survey of Presidential scholars, again including the past 150 years. Again, while Trump was deemed the fourth worst ever, he was the worst of the past 150 years.

3) Siena College has conducted Presidential rankings every four years since 1982. The SCRI Survey of U.S. Presidents has been conducted during the second year of the first term of a new president. Previous SCRI surveys of U.S. Presidents have been reported in Presidential Studies Quarterly, The New York Times, Washington Post, recent scholarly reviews of the presidents, and national news networks. They deem Trump the third worst ever, and the worst of the past 150 years, nudging out Warren Harding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now @Riveting- may subjectively scream "wahwahwah what about the QAnon Gateway Pundit InfoWars survey that loooooves some Donnie J Trumpster! And Michael Flynn and I think Donnie J is Insurrectably Delicious!"" Well, that's your prerogative to think that!

However, I am far from alone, and if you read history, view actual video and quoted transcripts from the people inside the Capitol on January 6th and from the two impeachment hearings, you just might learn why this is a universal conclusion. Or, you can continue to form conclusions from QAnon Gateway Pundit InfoWars poison and continue to believe Donnie Trumpy is 'Insurrectably Delicious'.

Finally, you may be wondering WHY these Presidential Scholars rank Donnie J Trummmmpy so darn badly! The only President consistently ranked worse is Buchanan! Here's why; Presidential scholars are not fans of Presidents that mightily contributed to a potential dissolution of the Union. Buchanan contributed the most to the Civil War, and Trump was the engine behind the second most cataclysmic attempt to dissolve our republic in our nation's history.

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35
There is nothing subjective about all the death and injuries resulting from the stupid wars started by LBJ and Bush43.

How do you think the loved ones of all those killed or severely injured in those stupid wars would rank those presidents - or are those people not sufficiently 'expert' enough for you?

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
There is nothing subjective about all the death and injuries resulting from the stupid wars started by LBJ and Bush43.

How do you think the loved ones of all those killed or severely injured in those stupid wars would rank those presidents - or are those people not sufficiently 'expert' enough for you?

Those people would either be proud of their families service, know what they signed up for, and/or be extraordinarily, incomprehensibly bitter. I've met all three and heard combinations of those feelings.

And their feelings would be warranted. I'm not one to judge how they should feel.

And sadly, no, they are not the best arbiters of the historical significance, accomplishments, and/or damage a President can do.

But Trump was TRULY DESPICABLE when discussing our fallen heroes, on two separate occasions:
  1. Trump has fought allegations he made offensive comments about fallen U.S. service-members, including calling World War I dead at an American military cemetery in France “losers” and “suckers” in 2018. The comments were first reported by The Atlantic and confirmed by The Associated Press.

Joseph DeSiato, father of Travis, said his son and John were motivated to join the military following the 9/11 attacks.

“We, the Harts and the Desiatos, are outraged and offended but more deeply saddened that the president called them losers and suckers,” DeSiato said. “They could have gone off to college. They had plans. They had dreams. But they put those aside to fight for the values of our nation and to defend it from those who would take it down.”

He said Gold Star families “should never have to read the president of the United States has ridiculed our sons’ and daughters’ decision to stand up and serve in the U.S. military.”

Alma Hart, John’s mother, said she was worried that Trump’s alleged comments may discourage others from serving.

“Think of what his ugly words signal to the next generations,” she said. “How can we, the American citizens, be confident our military is being used for significant moral and constitutional ends if the commander in chief thinks of them as ‘suckers.’”
  2. In an interview with ABC News, George Stephanopoulos asked Trump about the content of the Gold Star Family Khizr and Ghazala Khan's speech, asking him to respond to the charge that he had not made sacrifices. Trump began by suggesting that Hillary Clinton's campaign staff had written the speech. Trump also remarked on Ghazala's presence on stage, implying a connection between her silence and gender roles in Islam: "If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably — maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."

Reactions: indy35
Those people would either be proud of their families service, know what they signed up for, and/or be extraordinarily, incomprehensibly bitter. I've met all three and heard combinations of those feelings.

And their feelings would be warranted. I'm not one to judge how they should feel.

And sadly, no, they are not the best arbiters of the historical significance, accomplishments, and/or damage a President can do.
I am not arguing that Trump was a great person. I am simply pointing out what should be evident to anyone of even minimal intelligence - that LBJ and B43 did vastly more harm in the world than Trump, proving that Trump is not the worst president of the last 150 years.

If all the death and suffering caused by LBJ and B43 doesn't count for much with you or the so-called experts, I cannot help you. You are beyond help.

I am not arguing that Trump was a great person. I am simply pointing out what should be evident to anyone of even minimal intelligence - that LBJ and B43 did vastly more harm in the world than Trump, proving that Trump is not the worst president of the last 150 years.

If all the death and suffering caused by LBJ and B43 doesn't count for much with you or the so-called experts, I cannot help you. You are beyond help.
So your take is that Trump was terrible, but you think others were worse?

Okay

Okay
No, that Trump was and is a terrible person but was a good president as proven by the things he did and did not do - that is, the policies he enacted and did not enact (such as starting idiot wars).

No, that Trump was and is a terrible person but was a good president as proven by the things he did and did not do - that is, the policies he enacted and did not enact (such as starting idiot wars).
Yeah— a guy that posts this is the worst choice for President there could possibly be. I’d vote for you over DonJdipShit Trump:

Last edited:

Okay
You're such a hypocrite. You claim that you liked Bobby Knight as a coach, even though he was an egomaniacal bully who mentally and physically abused players and staff. I bet you never called for his head when he was winning at iu.

Yeah— a guy that posts this is the worst choice for President there could possibly be. I’d vote for you over DonJdipShit Trump:

I hope Trump doesn't run in 24, but, that doesn't mean that during his 16-20 presidency, he wasn't one of the best ever, regardless of what happened after he left office.

You're such a hypocrite. You claim that you liked Bobby Knight as a coach, even though he was an egomaniacal bully who mentally and physically abused players and staff. I bet you never called for his head when he was winning at iu.
I have been clear that Bobby Knight was a genius basketball coach and a truly flawed human being.

But more importantly:

BOBBY KNIGHT WASN'T THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

I have been clear that Bobby Knight was a genius basketball coach and a truly flawed human being.

But more importantly:

BOBBY KNIGHT WASN'T THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
Calm down, Hoosier Hysteria.

You can't admit what any decent human would recognize, that presidents who started stupid, pointless wars that led to massive loss of life and suffering were far worse than Trump, who started no stupid wars.

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
Calm down, Hoosier Hysteria.

You can't admit what any decent human would recognize, that presidents who started stupid, pointless wars that led to massive loss of life and suffering were far worse than Trump, who started no stupid wars.

It's an interesting turn around for you; a new whattaboutism red herring!

@Riveting- "Prove to me that Lyndon Johnson and George W. Bush weren't the worst Presidents! If you cannot prove that negative then Trump didn't inspire an insurrection to overthrow free and fair elections, didn't just call Ron DeSantis a pedophile, didn't say war dead were "suckers" and McCain was a "loser because he got captured" etc.

Yay - It's your new whattaboutism!

The next crazy whattaboutism thing I'm going to read is that I'm a hypocrite because I said Bobby Knight was a really good basketball coach.

Naaah, even you guys aren't crazy enough for that whattabouti... *checks recent posts by that bonerfish dude* lololol

It's an interesting turn around for you; a new whattaboutism red herring!

@Riveting- "Prove to me that Lyndon Johnson and George W. Bush weren't the worst Presidents! If you cannot prove that negative then Trump didn't inspire an insurrection to overthrow free and fair elections, didn't just call Ron DeSantis a pedophile, didn't say war dead were "suckers" and McCain was a "loser because he got captured" etc.

Yay - It's your new whattaboutism!

The next crazy whattaboutism thing I'm going to read is that I'm a hypocrite because I said Bobby Knight was a really good basketball coach.

Naaah, even you guys aren't crazy enough for that whattabouti... *checks recent posts by that bonerfish dude* lololol
Pathetic but predictable spin on your part.

Your claim was that Trump was the worst prez in 150 years. I easily showed with facts - that is, deaths and injuries from stupid, pointless wars - that he was not. You can't admit it.

Pathetic but predictable spin on your part.

Your claim was that Trump was the worst prez in 150 years. I easily showed with facts - that is, deaths and injuries from stupid, pointless wars - that he was not. You can't admit it.
So you are a one and only one issue guy?

Dayam. You clearly appreciate Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden.

@Riveting- ❤️❤️ Joe Biden and Jimmy Carter! Awwwwww

So you are a one and only one issue guy?

Dayam. You clearly appreciate Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden.

@Riveting- ❤️❤️ Joe Biden and Jimmy Carter! Awwwwww
When it comes to massive loss of life and injuries from stupid, pointless wars, that issue eclipses all others. Decent people would agree to that, which explains why you apparently don't.

When it comes to massive loss of life and injuries from stupid, pointless wars, that issue eclipses all others. Decent people would agree to that, which explains why you apparently don't.
Well then, Donald Trump inspired and embraced an insurrection against the United States government - an unsuccessful attempt at a civil war.

So, if I understand you correctly, Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden are your preference over Donald Trump.

Well then, Donald Trump inspired and embraced an insurrection against the United States government - an unsuccessful attempt at a civil war.

So, if I understand you correctly, Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden are your preference over Donald Trump.
You struggle at understanding anything correctly.

Oh - I understand you.
  • Worst Presidents - pointless wars
  • Next worst - attempted pointless wars
  • Better - no pointless wars or attempts at pointless wars
More evidence of your constant struggle to understand. You are no longer worth the bother to try to help you.

I renew my call for you to return to your native clownpants forum.

Reactions: bonefish1

Wow...sensationalize much? Now Trump tried to start a civil war? Did he do that with his mean tweets or was is something else?

Wow...sensationalize much? Now Trump tried to start a civil war? Did he do that with his mean tweets or was is something else?
Holy crap — you quote my post and then misquote it directly below.

I said “inspired and embraced,” which is flat out true.

Holy crap — you quote my post and then misquote it directly below.

I said “inspired and embraced,” which is flat out true.
Are you a psycho analyst?
Do dem politicians inspire and embrace violence against cops with their anti-police rhetoric ?

Are you a psycho analyst?
Do dem politicians inspire and embrace violence against cops with their anti-police rhetoric ?
"Do dem politicians inspire and embrace violence against cops with their anti-police rhetoric ?" Absolutely, at times.

"Are you a psycho analyst?" Nope (whatever the hell that means). I just don't appreciate that you took a pot-shot at me for something that you clearly mis-quoted.

ADVERTISEMENT