ADVERTISEMENT

News breaking revelation.

White people, everybody should learn everything about black history. Good and Bad. what are you talking about? You must be one of these folks that are trying to remove from school history books that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson owned slaves.

As far as African tribes selling their prisoners of war to the slave traders. That is nothing new. I'm sure you and others did not bother to watch it. But a based on true events movie that just came out a few months ago called "The Woman King" about an African tribe that trained an entire unit of female African warriors. The movie depicted this tribe selling their prisoners of war to European slave traders. Learning about black history is how I knew about this story years before this movie came out. Not the gist of the AP African American studies class in question but covered in other African American studies history classes like the one I took at Purdue.

As well as sociology classes, African American studies classes do discuss issues in the black community including poverty, crime, and the factors leading to it.
I don't need to learn black history from Hollywood movie, I already knew all this stuff. I'm surprised you didn't.

But, that's not the narrative most of these classes are going to teach. The liberal left education narrative is that the problems in black society are because of the oppression by white people. In the sociology classes that talk about crime, poverty, etc, how much of the responsibility do you think they put on black society? My guess is very little.

This is another thing y'all like to do. Maximize the minimum and minimize the maximum. 400,000 black slaves? Are you kidding me? By the 1860s, there were almost 4 million slaves in the US.

Again, another deflection was that there were black slave owners. Native Americans owned slaves also. Anyhow, the few black slave owners that there were may have gotten reparations when they lost their "property" after the Civil War. The white slave owners did. However, since they were black, probably not. No slave owner, white or black should have gotten reparations.

After slavery was abolished after the Civil War, the Jim Crow era is what really set back blacks in the US for generations to come. Very bad times for blacks.
So, what made you and your family different? How were you able to get an education and become successful (maybe misguided, but still a Purdue grad)?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I don't need to learn black history from Hollywood movie, I already knew all this stuff. I'm surprised you didn't.

But, that's not the narrative most of these classes are going to teach. The liberal left education narrative is that the problems in black society are because of the oppression by white people. In the sociology classes that talk about crime, poverty, etc, how much of the responsibility do you think they put on black society? My guess is very little.
I did not say that I learned about the African tribes selling Africans from the movie. I said that it was depicted in the movie. Good movie by the way. You should see it. Has been on video for a while now. I don't watch movies for historical facts. I watch for entertainment. Some people do though.

Jim Crow led to a lot of despair for black Americans for decades prior to the 1960s. The despair led to poverty and poor education. So by the 1960s gangs, narcotics use and narcotic trading, and incarceration are increasing the black communities. That alone broke up the family structure.
If that alone broke up the family structure, then why are white, Hispanic and other ethnicities having the exact same issue? I'll give you a hint. It has little to nothing to do with your reasons above.

Moving forward to the 1980s, the crack cocaine epidemic decimated black communities with consumption and trading. Add in incarceration. Blacks were sentenced harsher with lower amounts of crack cocaine compared to whites with high amounts of powdered cocaine. So that put more black men in prisons.
Do you remember why this is? I gave you the proof on why blacks received harsher sentences. Do you remember why, or are you going to claim some bullshit racism here too?

Of course, gang activity and murders are on the rise at this time. Family structure is diminishing leading to what we have today. The cycle repeated itself from generation to generation. I feel that Jim Crow was a big part of all of this.
So I ask again. If Jim Crow was to blame, then why has every other poor ethnicity had the same increase in single parent households? You cannot tell me that Jim Crow had the same effect on everyone. The facts are that it's not because of Jim Crow at all.

As far as affirmative action. You are wrong about that. Affirmative action has helped many blacks and other ethnic groups get into schools and jobs whatever and they have succeeded. Haven't you heard of Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, and Dr. Henry Louis Gates to name a few? Affirmative action sure did not hurt them. That is how they got into Yale through an affirmative action program back in the 60s. Perhaps some did fail just like some whites have failed and had to drop out of school or could not cut it at work. Initially, affirmative action did not say lower the standards. It was supposed to give minorities equal opportunity to get in. If schools and employers lowered the standards, that is on them. By the way, white women have been the largest benefactors of affirmative action more than any other group. Y'all don't say anything about that.
I never said it hasn't helped some. Do you ever think of what has happened to the people that it hasn't helped? Do you even give two shits about the person that was left out because of a racial discriminatory action?

It's not just the south that supports that crap. I see a whole lot of Confederate flags in the north. Several in NW Indiana. Indianapolis has a confederate monument to commemorate confederate prisoners of war. The confederate flag is like the Nazi swastika a symbol of hate. The confederate monuments were not put up until well into the Jim Crow era after the 1900s. Military bases like Fort Hood and Fort Bragg and several others are named after confederate soldiers. Then add in schools. The confederate states lost and were traitors. Why would you name stuff after a failed regime is beyond me? To me, anyone that has a confederate flag is a racist, plain and simple. How about I erect a statue of Nat Turner in downtown Indianapolis?
No ****ing shit. People move around the country over time. That's how that shit happens.

As for why things were named. I have no idea. I'm sure there was a decent reason for it at one point in time, but we seem to think that judging the past based on today's standards is a good idea now, which it isn't.

If that alone broke up the family structure, then why are white, Hispanic and other ethnicities having the exact same issue? I'll give you a hint. It has little to nothing to do with your reasons above.

Do you remember why this is? I gave you the proof on why blacks received harsher sentences. Do you remember why, or are you going to claim some bullshit racism here too?

So I ask again. If Jim Crow was to blame, then why has every other poor ethnicity had the same increase in single parent households? You cannot tell me that Jim Crow had the same effect on everyone. The facts are that it's not because of Jim Crow at all.

I never said it hasn't helped some. Do you ever think of what has happened to the people that it hasn't helped? Do you even give two shits about the person that was left out because of a racial discriminatory action?

No ****ing shit. People move around the country over time. That's how that shit happens.

As for why things were named. I have no idea. I'm sure there was a decent reason for it at one point in time, but we seem to think that judging the past based on today's standards is a good idea now, which it isn't.
Ok, enlighten me. Why does Jason in the suburbs with 20 grams of powdered cocaine get a lesser sentence than Pooky in the hood with 2 grams of crack cocaine?

Ok, enlighten me. Why does Jason in the suburbs with 20 grams of powdered cocaine get a lesser sentence than Pooky in the hood with 2 grams of crack cocaine?

"This notion that strict drug laws have done more harm than good in black America is widely-accepted. Black elected officials have been instrumental in reforming strict sentencing laws in recent years.

What's less well-known is that early on, many African-American leaders championed those mandatory minimum sentences and other tough-on-crime policies. These efforts could be seen at the federal and state levels, as well as across black communities such as Harlem."

There was a much better article that detailed just how black leaders were the ones that pushed for harsher sentencing for the use of crack cocaine but this one will do.

It had nothing to do with racism. It had everything to do with black communities in fear of the drug epidemic and what it was doing to their community. They were hoping that strict sentencing would send a message to the drug dealers that they didn't want to get caught with the product so they would stop. At least that's what they hoped would happen.

Reactions: bonefish1

"This notion that strict drug laws have done more harm than good in black America is widely-accepted. Black elected officials have been instrumental in reforming strict sentencing laws in recent years.

What's less well-known is that early on, many African-American leaders championed those mandatory minimum sentences and other tough-on-crime policies. These efforts could be seen at the federal and state levels, as well as across black communities such as Harlem."

There was a much better article that detailed just how black leaders were the ones that pushed for harsher sentencing for the use of crack cocaine but this one will do.

It had nothing to do with racism. It had everything to do with black communities in fear of the drug epidemic and what it was doing to their community. They were hoping that strict sentencing would send a message to the drug dealers that they didn't want to get caught with the product so they would stop. At least that's what they hoped would happen.
What I’m talking about was in the 80s when judges had discretion in sentencing before mandatory sentencing became later in the 90s crime bill. Back then judges would sentence blacks with low amounts of crack more the whites with higher amounts of powder cocaine.

Tougher sentencing is good. We all wanted that. Looks like you are talking about the 90s crime bill. Not sure if the 90s crime bill addressed that or not. Now that you mentioned the 90s crime bill. You are correct. A lot of blacks in crime ridden areas pushed for tougher crime laws. The democrats including the Congressional Black Caucus pushed for and passed a bi-partisan bill that was tough on crime. Pretty good bill initially. However, after the repubs regained control of congress, Newt Gingrich and others gutted the bill. Newt and company took out what was good in the bill and left in what was bad. Moving forward to the late 90s and early 2000s, black men were now incarcerated at higher rates. Good or bad, that left the black communities devastated. One can argue that crime is worse now as a result in some of these cities as murders are at all-time highs.

What I’m talking about was in the 80s when judges had discretion in sentencing before mandatory sentencing became later in the 90s crime bill. Back then judges would sentence blacks with low amounts of crack more the whites with higher amounts of powder cocaine.

Tougher sentencing is good. We all wanted that. Looks like you are talking about the 90s crime bill. Not sure if the 90s crime bill addressed that or not. Now that you mentioned the 90s crime bill. You are correct. A lot of blacks in crime ridden areas pushed for tougher crime laws. The democrats including the Congressional Black Caucus pushed for and passed a bi-partisan bill that was tough on crime. Pretty good bill initially. However, after the repubs regained control of congress, Newt Gingrich and others gutted the bill. Newt and company took out what was good in the bill and left in what was bad. Moving forward to the late 90s and early 2000s, black men were now incarcerated at higher rates. Good or bad, that left the black communities devastated. One can argue that crime is worse now as a result in some of these cities as murders are at all-time highs.

Where does culture fit into this discussion? Doesn't the question need to be asked of why crime is higher in black areas than in comparable white or hispanic areas that face similar economic circumstances?
Its the same as why are 71% of black babies born to unwed mothers? (which, in my humble opinion, is still the single biggest problem in black society).

Where does culture fit into this discussion? Doesn't the question need to be asked of why crime is higher in black areas than in comparable white or hispanic areas that face similar economic circumstances?
Its the same as why are 71% of black babies born to unwed mothers? (which, in my humble opinion, is still the single biggest problem in black society).
Is crime higher or is policing more aggressive?

What does culture fit in in Alaska? Alaska has one of the highest crime rates in the US. You don't mention that.

Is crime higher or is policing more aggressive?
There's probably a higher police presence because the crime rate is higher.

I'd walk through neighborhoods on the north side of Chicago at anytime of night. I wouldn't do the same through the south side of Chicago.

The mandatory minimum sentencing laws were first passed in 1973... Not the 90's crime bill. Did you even read the article?

Last edited:
Show me the statistics you're referring to for Alaska.
What’s up with the culture in Alaska. It’s out of control.

The mandatory minimum sentencing laws were first passed in 1973...
They must have undid the law and brought it back in the 90s crime bill. Or was it the 3 strikes and you out thing. I knew it was some kind of catch phrase law that was controversial about the new 90s crime laws.

They must have undid the law and brought it back in the 90s crime bill. Or was it the 3 strikes and you out thing. I knew it was some kind of catch phrase law that was controversial about the new 90s crime laws.
I don't know about the 90's crime bill, but the mandatory sentencing was passed in 1973. It talks about all of that in the article.

I don't know about the 90's crime bill, but the mandatory sentencing was passed in 1973. It talks about all of that in the article.
Either way I don’t see where it explains why blacks with crack cocaine got harsher sentences. Y’all don’t want to face it but that is plain racism from the justice system. Like I’ve said many time here, there are separate justice systems, one for whites and one for blacks. Always have been.

• Angry
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Either way I don’t see where it explains why blacks with crack cocaine got harsher sentences.
Are you being intentionally ignorant? It clearly states that black leaders pushed for the harsher sentencing. It was because of their efforts that crack cocaine had a higher mandatory minimum. Are you that steeped into your racist narrative to not even see what is clearly right in front of you? If that's the case, this is one of the major issues with this country and it's race issues. Clear evidence of no racism yet people still scream racism...

Are you being intentionally ignorant? It clearly states that black leaders pushed for the harsher sentencing. It was because of their efforts that crack cocaine had a higher mandatory minimum. Are you that steeped into your racist narrative to not even see what is clearly right in front of you? If that's the case, this is one of the major issues with this country and it's race issues. Clear evidence of no racism yet people still scream racism...
First of all. Whether I’m right or wrong, but I know I’m right, my statement of no way racist. I offended no one. Y’all do this all the time. Faux News does it. Y’all call people that call out racism, racist. That is called transference.

Yeah they did push for harsher sentencing, hence the 90s crime bill. I said all that. What I’m talking as far as the discrepancy I’m sentencing happened before the crime bill during the 80s. Either way the tough sentencing is supposed to be across the board. Not just in the black community that is my point. Even in the 2000s, some how whites were sentenced to rehab. Blacks were sentenced to prison for the same offenses.

This discrepancy in sentencing is still happening to this day. Read this article of a case that happened just 2 years ago. Two women, one white and one black commit similar crimes. The whites woman gets probation. The black woman goes to jail. All by the same judge. I know you will spin this but if you can’t see the discrepancy here then I’m totally done with this discussion and you may be intentionally ignorant.

First of all. Whether I’m right or wrong, but I know I’m right, my statement of no way racist. I offended no one. Y’all do this all the time. Faux News does it. Y’all call people that call out racism, racist. That is called transference.

Yeah they did push for harsher sentencing, hence the 90s crime bill. I said all that. What I’m talking as far as the discrepancy I’m sentencing happened before the crime bill during the 80s. Either way the tough sentencing is supposed to be across the board. Not just in the black community that is my point. Even in the 2000s, some how whites were sentenced to rehab. Blacks were sentenced to prison for the same offenses.

This discrepancy in sentencing is still happening to this day. Read this article of a case that happened just 2 years ago. Two women, one white and one black commit similar crimes. The whites woman gets probation. The black woman goes to jail. All by the same judge. I know you will spin this but if you can’t see the discrepancy here then I’m totally done with this discussion and you may be intentionally ignorant.
Your problem BNI is you only see 1 difference: skin color.
Did the women have priors and records?
There's a lot of other variables that go into sentencing, not just skin color, as much as you want to believe it does.
OJ says hi.

Your problem BNI is you only see 1 difference: skin color.
Did the women have priors and records?
There's a lot of other variables that go into sentencing, not just skin color, as much as you want to believe it does.
OJ says hi.
We talked about this case a long time ago. Yes there were priors. The white woman actually had more priors than the black woman. I don’t know you guys fight me all the time when comes to racism. To y’all racism don’t exist. But y’all don’t hesitate to bring up affirmative action when a white person don’t get hired. Y’all need to take few black history courses and learn something. White people are trying to take black history and books out of schools.

So you don’t pay more for goods, or wait longer to see a doctor, or wait longer for service in a restaurant, or are able to purchase shortage items, or haven’t been a victim of a crime, or care that more people are dying from fentanyl?

You are truly blessed.
  • So you don’t pay more for goods Generally, yes - prices have gone up
  • wait longer to see a doctor Nope. Not at all
  • wait longer for service in a restaurant. Nope
  • able to purchase shortage items Noticed that in 2020 during the height of COVID. It was better as 2021 progressed. Renovated our entire place in 2022 and had zero problems
  • haven’t been a victim of a crime Never have been a crime victim, and don't have a friend or family who has in the past ten years
  • more people are dying from fentanyl Haven't had or known anyone that has been related to any fentanyl problems, though I understand experts say it's a new 'drug of choice'
  • You are truly blessed. So true! I agree and thanks; I remind myself of this regularly. Life is good and God is good!

Why do you hope that since you vote dem?
Exactly.

Re-nominating Trump, the worst U.S. President of the past 150 years, would be an incredible gift to the Democrats.

There are unlimited better choices for the Republican Party and for the country.

My guess, Trump gets the nomination again, and wins the White House. It will be tough to vote for him, but when the choices are Senile Joe, Lost in Space Harris, or Pretty Boy Newsom, it becomes a lot easier.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................
  • Checks 2020 results
  • Biden was the Dem nominee
  • Biden won in the electoral college 306-232
  • Biden won popular vote by about 8,000,000 votes
  • Biden was a mediocre at best (and in my opinion, lousy) candidate who is way past his prime
  • Notes that Trump's conspiracy loving, narcissim has gotten exponentially worse
  • Wonders whether there is any choice that could be worse for the Republicans than Donaldo J. Trump

• So you don’t pay more for goods Generally, yes - prices have gone up
  • wait longer to see a doctor Nope. Not at all
  • wait longer for service in a restaurant. Nope
  • able to purchase shortage items Noticed that in 2020 during the height of COVID. It was better as 2021 progressed. Renovated our entire place in 2022 and had zero problems
  • haven’t been a victim of a crime Never have been a crime victim, and don't have a friend or family who has in the past ten years
  • more people are dying from fentanyl Haven't had or known anyone that has been related to any fentanyl problems, though I understand experts say it's a new 'drug of choice'
  • You are truly blessed. So true! I agree and thanks; I remind myself of this regularly. Life is good and God is good!
I live in lake county. I have to wait longer to see a doctor and get service in a restaurant. These restaurants are so short handed. Crime is up way up around here. A lot of the crime is from Illinois in talking with law enforcement and reading the police blogs. Curious to know where you live not to have experienced these issues?

I live in lake county. I have to wait longer to see a doctor and get service in a restaurant. These restaurants are so short handed. Crime is up way up around here. A lot of the crime is from Illinois in talking with law enforcement and reading the police blogs. Curious to know where you live not to have experienced these issues?
I suppose the best answer would be "Illinois - all of our criminals moved to Indiana!" ;)

Short-handed restaurants near you? Unemployment is at a 50+ year low, so yeah. Pull back the government assistance checks that create disincentives for low paying jobs and legalize more immigration, and that'll get better.

I live in an urban area in a southern state.

Last edited:
We talked about this case a long time ago. Yes there were priors. The white woman actually had more priors than the black woman. I don’t know you guys fight me all the time when comes to racism. To y’all racism don’t exist. But y’all don’t hesitate to bring up affirmative action when a white person don’t get hired. Y’all need to take few black history courses and learn something. White people are trying to take black history and books out of schools.
Did the judge give a reason or justification of why he gave different sentences for similar offenses?

Or, do you really believe he did it just based on skin color?

You yourself have said several times that you've never personally been the victim of racism. Which basically means that all of your personal experience with so called racism comes from urban radio, the boys at the barber shop or MSNBC.

The other reason you see discrepencies in sentencing for possession of cocaine is probably related to either the amount or whether the person in possession was a dealer or a user.

Exactly.

Re-nominating Trump, the worst U.S. President of the past 150 years, would be an incredible gift to the Democrats.

There are unlimited better choices for the Republican Party and for the country.
Bob....enough with the TDS.

Didn't I once win a bet with you that you couldn't post 3 times in a row without mentioning Trump?

Reactions: BNIBoiler
I suppose the best answer would be "Illinois - all of our criminals moved to Indiana!" ;)

Short-handed restaurants near you? Unemployment is at a 50+ year low, so yeah. Pull back the government assistance checks that create disincentives for low paying jobs and legalize more immigration, and that'll get better.

I live in an urban area in a southern state.
legalize more immigration? Spoken like a true lefty.

Didn't I once win a bet with you that you couldn't post 3 times in a row without mentioning Trump?
It's a terrible habit - every time more than one person has a different point of view than you, they all get accused of being the same person. It's just not true, and the mods are free to check.

So, I firmly believe that an aversion to the worst President of any of our lifetimes is not 'derangement'; it's the undeniable conclusion of someone who believes that conspiracy theorists and a leader who supports the overthrow of the executive branch of the US Government, even in the face of an election he lost, is despicable.

Finally, I support LEGAL immigration so that we have a sufficient tax-paying, documented work force, especially for menial jobs. I also support a major pull-back of assistance programs for people who are able to work. Stop rewarding unemployment. You are the one who said that restaurants around you cannot find enough staff. Unemployment is at an extraordinary low; where do you propose those new workers should come from? Cheap, documented, tax-paying immigrant labor; that's where.

More today from the AP on the purposeful "fanning of the flames" toward insurrection attempts:

A newly released audio recording offers a behind-the-scenes look at how former President Donald Trump’s campaign team in a pivotal battleground state knew they had been outflanked by Democrats in the 2020 presidential election. But even as they acknowledged defeat, they pivoted to allegations of widespread fraud that were ultimately debunked — repeatedly — by elections officials and the courts.

The audio from Nov. 5, 2020, two days after the election, is surfacing as Trump again seeks the White House while continuing to lie about the legitimacy of the outcome and Democrat Joe Biden’s win.

The Wisconsin political operatives in the strategy session even praised Democratic turnout efforts in the state’s largest counties and appeared to joke about their efforts to engage Black voters, according to the recording obtained Thursday by The Associated Press. The audio centers on Andrew Iverson, who was the head of Trump’s campaign in the state.

“Here’s the deal: Comms is going to continue to fan the flame and get the word out about Democrats trying to steal this election. We’ll do whatever they need. Just be on standby if there’s any stunts we need to pull,” Iverson said.

Parts of the Nov. 5 meeting also center on Republican outreach efforts to the state’s Black community.

At one point, the operatives laugh over needing “more Black voices for Trump.” Iverson also references their efforts to engage with Black voters.

“We ever talk to Black people before? I don’t think so,” he said, eliciting laughter from others in the room.

Did the judge give a reason or justification of why he gave different sentences for similar offenses?

Or, do you really believe he did it just based on skin color?

You yourself have said several times that you've never personally been the victim of racism. Which basically means that all of your personal experience with so called racism comes from urban radio, the boys at the barber shop or MSNBC.

The other reason you see discrepencies in sentencing for possession of cocaine is probably related to either the amount or whether the person in possession was a dealer or a user.
You have an answer for everything. I’m glad in your world racism does not exist.

Yeah it’s based on color as far as the judges decision. I told you, there are always 2 justice systems one for white and one for blacks.

As far as the cocaine, blacks with 2 grams of crack got harsher sentences than whites with 20 grams of powder cocaine. Don’t make it harder than what it is. Racism is simple.

You have an answer for everything. I’m glad in your world racism does not exist.

Yeah it’s based on color as far as the judges decision. I told you, there are always 2 justice systems one for white and one for blacks.

As far as the cocaine, blacks with 2 grams of crack got harsher sentences than whites with 20 grams of powder cocaine. Don’t make it harder than what it is. Racism is simple.
So, the judge said "I'm giving this woman a harsher sentence because she's black"

I doubt that.

But, didn't you also say that one of your boys wasn't getting more playing time on the high school team because of his skin color?
Do you think Brandon Newman should get more playing time over Fletcher Loyer?

So, the judge said "I'm giving this woman a harsher sentence because she's black"

I doubt that.

But, didn't you also say that one of your boys wasn't getting more playing time on the high school team because of his skin color?
On behalf of Hoosier Nation, I can safely say that I approve of Newman getting more playing time than Loyer. Also a fan of Kaufman-Renn getting more minutes than Edey.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG

I doubt that.

Now you are getting ridiculous. Debate is finished.

Are you saying you didn't say that???
No I’m saying this discussion is getting old going round and round. You twisting yourself into knots spinning and denying obvious racist events that has been discussed. White people are perfect in your world. You kind of quiet about all the violence in Alaska I mentioned earlier. Same old discussion for years now. There ain't no racism in your world.

Exactly.

To demonstrate the absurdity of your statement, here is a quick scorecard of idiot wars started by three presidents:

LBJ, Vietnam, 55,000 US troops killed, hundreds of thousand injured with long-term effects, hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese killed or injured.

Bush 43, Iraq, 5,500 US troops killed, thousands injured with long-term effects, thousands of Iraqis killed or injured.

Trump, zero idiot wars started, zero US troops killed or injured in an idiot war, zero other people killed or injured.

Care to admit the vast stupidity of your statement?

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
To demonstrate the absurdity of your statement, here is a quick scorecard of idiot wars started by three presidents:

LBJ, Vietnam, 55,000 US troops killed, hundreds of thousand injured with long-term effects, hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese killed or injured.

Bush 43, Iraq, 5,500 US troops killed, thousands injured with long-term effects, thousands of Iraqis killed or injured.

Trump, zero idiot wars started, zero US troops killed or injured in an idiot war, zero other people killed or injured.

Care to admit the vast stupidity of your statement?
You forgot:

-> One motivation, inspiration, and encouragement of the elimination of free and fair elections, and one attempt to overthrow the U.S. government.

You forgot that.

You forgot:

-> One motivation, inspiration, and encouragement of the elimination of free and fair elections, and one attempt to overthrow the U.S. government.

You forgot that.
Not for a scorecard on idiot wars started.

But how many people were killed in the 'attempt to overthrow' the gov? I only know of one, a female protester killed by an incompetent Capitol police officer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT