ADVERTISEMENT

New Uniforms…

I like ‘em…

The sleeve and pants stripes are an improvement , and I’m glad to see that weird cow catcher junk removed from the shoulders.

Gold or black pants with the road white jerseys would be a really nice look….
Last time we had PURDUE across the chest was 40 years ago. It's a a bit of nostalgia to bring it back. Modern take on a classic look. I like it.

70574695007-usatsi-8199105.jpg

I like ‘em…

The sleeve and pants stripes are an improvement , and I’m glad to see that weird cow catcher junk removed from the shoulders.

Gold or black pants with the road white jerseys would be a really nice look….
agree, don't care for the all white look, last week the replay of our game at Neb was on BTN, the all white looks so generic, blah

Reactions: RossMackey
These unis are pretty damn good imo. Definitely an upgrade. The black helmet is much better and the jerseys lost that ridiculous crap on the shoulders and are better striped on the sleeves. Pants also better with the striping. I’m not sure what anyone really wanted if they’re complaining about this. Why can’t we have an iconic uniform like Alabama or Michigan or Ohio St or Penn St waaaaaaahhhh lol

These unis are pretty damn good imo. Definitely an upgrade. The black helmet is much better and the jerseys lost that ridiculous crap on the shoulders and are better striped on the sleeves. Pants also better with the striping. I’m not sure what anyone really wanted if they’re complaining about this. Why can’t we have an iconic uniform like Alabama or Michigan or Ohio St or Penn St waaaaaaahhhh lol
Nothing wrong with the cow catchers.

These are bland and awful.

He's right. It's Oklahoma for 2024.

ou-uniforms-1.jpg
It has been at times in the past as well. But what's the difference? Oklahoma or Sooners, it's still the team name on the jersey.

Missouri I think has it too. Colorado. Mississippi St. Ole Miss. Texas A&M

Last edited:
Reactions: z_one
It has been at times in the past as well. But what's the difference? Oklahoma or Sooners, it's still the team name on the jersey.

The difference is it looks terrible on ours.

• Haha

There's no difference. Plenty of teams have it. It's just that the argument "what good teams have the name on their chest" is stupid to begin with. I think it looks good. The players obviously do as well - they'd never choose it if it didn't get good reviews.

Methinks you might want to check a dictionary…

This iteration can be criticized for any number of legit reasons , but “bland” isn’t one of them, especially compared to the past few seasons .

They look good
like a Nike template uniform, similar jersey/pant striping as other new ones like Baylor

Boilers-home-full.jpg

i

Last edited:
They look good
like a Nike template uniform, similar jersey/pant striping as other new ones like Baylor

Boilers-home-full.jpg

i
I see there's an all yellow option, would be a good choice for a night game, brings out the inner Oregon in me ( I'm one of the odd people that always liked the Ducks wild uni's)

Very strange slogan. They must be fully woke.

Boiler UP is so much more dignified.
Copied without permission. Sue me. This is actually from 2014....

A wood grain design is used throughout the new uniforms, and both OU and Nike are promoting the fresh look with the hashtag #BringTheWood. The uniforms include the latest innovations from Nike, such as shrink-wrap fit, meshed ventilation, stretch-woven fabrics and Chain Maille Mesh technology.

Copied without permission. Sue me. This is actually from 2014....

A wood grain design is used throughout the new uniforms, and both OU and Nike are promoting the fresh look with the hashtag #BringTheWood. The uniforms include the latest innovations from Nike, such as shrink-wrap fit, meshed ventilation, stretch-woven fabrics and Chain Maille Mesh technology.
Thanks, marketing geniuses at it again.

I have no plans to sue you.

There's no difference. Plenty of teams have it. It's just that the argument "what good teams have the name on their chest" is stupid to begin with. I think it looks good. The players obviously do as well - they'd never choose it if it didn't get good reviews.
The players choose? I assumed Nike just designs it, sends the design to a slave labor camp in China, where the uniforms are put together and then shipped.

Players are not marketing geniuses like those who came up with BringTheWood, so why would they be involved?

(PS, Don't tell LeBron and the NBA about the slave labor in China. )

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT