ADVERTISEMENT

New instructions MAGA

Better late to the party than not participating I guess!

I'm going to participate in the plan employed by Illinois Democrats for years. I'm going to vote early and often and will be harvesting the votes of my late neighbors, may they rest in peace.

Lol. How badly do you not want to talk about this? Pretty far off topic.
I really don’t. Democrats constantly want to talk about Trump complaining about the election just like Hillary has done for years. No response appreciated.

Reactions: TheGunner
I really don’t. Democrats constantly want to talk about Trump complaining about the election just like Hillary has done for years. No response appreciated.
@BuilderBob6 is the resident expert of why it was OK for Hillary to complain about “stolen elections” and why it’s NOT OK for Trump to do it. He has written 9 doctors thesis (es) on the subject (none of which have been accepted)

Yeah, you really do. Doing it again. I’ll indulge you for a second. Trump did more than complain. Credit for the persistence to try and equivocate the words and actions of the two. You act similarly with Biden but this one most convincingly shows how deeply the cult has infected you.

Now tell me how trump can continue to say mail in ballots were one of the reasons the 20 election was rigged when he’s encouraging the system to be used in 24

Last edited:
Yeah, you really do. Doing it again. I’ll indulge you for a second. Trump did more than complain. Credit for the persistence to equivocate the words and actions of the two. You act similarly with Biden but this one most convincingly shows how deeply the cult has infected you.

Now tell me how trump can continue to say mail in ballots were one of the reasons the 20 election was rigged when he’s encouraging the system to be used in 24
This is pretty easy. Since mail in ballots aren’t going away, the republican’s have to get their side on board to vote that way too. I don’t like mail in ballots as you know. There is absolutely no reason to continue to do it. Early voting more than offsets mail in ballots. Wonder how long after the election it will take to count them?

This is pretty easy. Since mail in ballots aren’t going away, the republican’s have to get their side on board to vote that way too. I don’t like mail in ballots as you know. There is absolutely no reason to continue to do it. Early voting more than offsets mail in ballots. Wonder how long after the election it will take to count them?
“There’s absolutely no reason” says the expert.

There’s many reasons mail in voting makes sense. What scares you the most is it increases participation. More people vote. Can’t have that.

I know you’re a novice on the topic but most states who do mail in voting count them early.

If you’re concerned about how long it takes to count the votes you should be opposed to paper ballots and hand counting.

There’s many reasons mail in voting makes sense. What scares you the most is it increases participation. More people vote. Can’t have that.

I know you’re a novice on the topic but most states who do mail in voting count them early.

If you’re concerned about how long it takes to count the votes you should be opposed to paper ballots and hand counting.
It took them over two weeks to count mail in ballots in the Chicago area recently for some small election.

Low democrat/black voter turnout has been the republican moniker for some time now. In red states, that is why they have gone out there way and invoked voter suppression laws above and beyond voter ID such as trying to stop mail in voting, curtail absentee voting, curtail early voting, removing urban drop boxes, increase rural drop boxes etc. The repubs act like the dems are the only ones that are allowed to vote in these methods. They can vote like that too. It's for anyone.

Low democrat/black voter turnout has been the republican moniker for some time now. In red states, that is why they have gone out there way and invoked voter suppression laws above and beyond voter ID such as trying to stop mail in voting, curtail absentee voting, curtail early voting, removing urban drop boxes, increase rural drop boxes etc. The repubs act like the dems are the only ones that are allowed to vote in these methods. They can vote like that too. It's for anyone.
Better look up 'moniker', Uncle Pav, and then correct your embarrassing post.

Yeah, you really do. Doing it again. I’ll indulge you for a second. Trump did more than complain. Credit for the persistence to try and equivocate the words and actions of the two. You act similarly with Biden but this one most convincingly shows how deeply the cult has infected you.

How much more hypocritical can you get? If the means the Democrats used to win is deemed legal, then why shouldn't Republicans do it too? YOU guys are the ones that claimed the election was the "most secure ever". Now he's being a dictator for wanting to use the same methods that the Democrats opened the door for?

NOW, to address the link you provided in the OP. Tell me where he's talking about illegal activities for you to call him a dictator. I think you need to listen to the message again. He's talking about having massive turnout. In other words, what Democrats always call for which is to get out the vote. What is illegal about that? Most clear example of your TDS yet.

Last edited:
When you can figure out what you're trying to say, let us know.
It’s plain as day what I said. In recent years, particularly after the 2020 election, the repubs in res states have changed some of the voting laws, correct? The laws that they changed were targeted at all of the voting methods democrats have favored for years like mail in voting, drop boxes, absentee, early voting, Sunday voting, etc. None of these voting methods were an issue until Obama won in 2008. Then this voting suppression really took off after Chump lost in 2020 and whined like a little so and so that the election was stolen due to cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
It’s plain as day what I said. In recent years, particularly after the 2020 election, the repubs in res states have changed some of the voting laws, correct? The laws that they changed were targeted at all of the voting methods democrats have favored for years like mail in voting, drop boxes, absentee, early voting, Sunday voting, etc. None of these voting methods were an issue until Obama won in 2008. Then this voting suppression really took off after Chump lost in 2020 and whined like a little so and so that the election was stolen due to cheating.
You've changed the narrative. You used to say that it was voter I.D. was because of Obama being elected in 2008. That is until I blew that argument up.

It's a well known fact that Democrats use ballot harvesting to skirt and often times break the law to win elections. That is until they control the area and change the laws. Democrats have a history of cheating and that's why Repubs are changing laws. This moronic narrative you keep pushing that it has to do with racism is just that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT