ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit TE

Hammer and Rails made an article about this kid and linked a tweet that showed Kyle's measurables against the top TE taken in the 2018 NFL draft. Kyle was better in almost all of them. Very impressive athleticly, let's hope he can catch!

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Hammer and Rails made an article about this kid and linked a tweet that showed Kyle's measurables against the top TE taken in the 2018 NFL draft. Kyle was better in almost all of them. Very impressive athleticly, let's hope he can catch!
I’ll link a highlight film soon but he catches it really well. Uses his hands and not his chest to catch the ball and sees it in to his hands. Granted it is a highlight film but if memory serves me right, he had 44 targets and 40 catches. Considering we had two or three WR’s that dropped that many in a single game, I’m sure he will be just fine.

He caught 50 passes out of the 54 times he was targeted last season and according to the HUDL vid that JDB linked. I’d say he can catch...holy pillow hands moly. This kid has sneaky game speed as well. There are a few catches he makes behind the defense and none of the secondary gains on him during his 50 yard dash to the end zone. Print the Coach Jeff Brohm for President shirts already! Lol!

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
He caught 50 passes out of the 54 times he was targeted last season and according to the HUDL vid that JDB linked. I’d say he can catch...holy pillow hands moly. This kid has sneaky game speed as well. There are a few catches he makes behind the defense and none of the secondary gains on him during his 50 yard dash to the end zone. Print the Coach Jeff Brohm for President shirts already! Lol!

I saw he just completely ran away from the D a couple of those catches. Really enticing prospect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT