ADVERTISEMENT

Never seen a Defense

Good…

So we have

1. Next coach will be 14 points a game better

Who is the coach, how many wins.. feel free to list 39 guys you want and how many each one will win
Keeping up with the defense of awful football.

Even you can’t be as dense in real life as you make yourself out to be on here.

You dont think a competent coach could get way more out of this team?

I’m not saying enough to beat Oregon. But enough to get stops and not be totally embarrassing.

Keeping up with the defense of awful football.

Even you can’t be as dense in real life as you make yourself out to be on here.

You dont think a competent coach could get way more out of this team?

I’m not saying enough to beat Oregon. But enough to get stops and not be totally embarrassing.
Again you dumb ****… Walters is going to get about 3 less wins out of this team than he should. But this is still a 4-8/5-7 program until the commitment level changes.

You’re prone to jingoism. Because you’re an idiot. So to you the guy you want fired is the enemy! Everything is terrible because of him. Were he to go everything would be roses. You won’t say with who, but details…

There are two kinds of people to you. People you like who are the best ever and the lowest forms of cretins on earth.

To me… Walters is not good. And this is also a story of talent and resources. If the next coach goes 7-5.. if he’s good enough to do that here, he can go get paid to manage a player personnel war chest elsewhere.

Again you dumb ****… Walters is going to get about 3 less wins out of this team than he should. But this is still a 4-8/5-7 program until the commitment level changes.

You’re prone to jingoism. Because you’re an idiot. So to you the guy you want fired is the enemy! Everything is terrible because of him. Were he to go everything would be roses. You won’t say with who, but details…

There are two kinds of people to you. People you like who are the best ever and the lowest forms of cretins on earth.

To me… Walters is not good. And this is also a story of talent and resources. If the next coach goes 7-5.. if he’s good enough to do that here, he can go get paid to manage a player personnel war chest elsewhere.
So give up and leave. Please

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I’ll tell you what man, there are guys there a lot of the time and those guys just suck in a big way. No one on the face of this earth is going to tell you that Ryan Walters is a good head coach, but Jesus Christ can someone make a play. Please someone just make the play.

Biggest problem is, as I said preseason, the DL. There is not a good player on that line. Not a one. They might as well just play Heldt Jenkins and 9 DBs

I’ll tell you what man, there are guys there a lot of the time and those guys just suck in a big way. No one on the face of this earth is going to tell you that Ryan Walters is a good head coach, but Jesus Christ can someone make a play. Please someone just make the play.

Biggest problem is, as I said preseason, the DL. There is not a good player on that line. Not a one. They might as well just play Heldt Jenkins and 9 DBs
I keep trying to tell these guys.. you have a bunch of never was (not even has been) up front along with Hudson miller, Stevens and Yanni playing starting reps at LB … none of them should be starting in the big ten. Nick holt wasn’t going to do anything with this roster either

Not athletes. Brevard cramped up in the 1st quarter of a night game. Just being fat doesn’t make you a DL stud.

Reactions: pboiler18
And another. Just make that catch on 3rd down. A perfect throw but you’ve got a guy who boots it. We ain’t winning but good god. Someone play like you’re a B1G player please

Reactions: Boiler8285
I keep trying to tell these guys.. you have a bunch of never was (not even has been) up front along with Hudson miller, Stevens and Yanni playing starting reps at LB … none of them should be starting in the big ten. Nick holt wasn’t going to do anything with this roster either
The DL is a joke, I said as much before the season. But we have all the talent they say around here. I get it man. But you’re a little aggressive about it tbh 🤣

And again. Make the play. Ball is right in Tibbs hands. Make the play. We have high school players paired with a bad coaching staff
Can’t get lined up right half the time. That’s not solely on the players. They are doing what they are told.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT