ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Football 25 thinks Sowinski is a star

qazplm

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Because so far he's dominating every game.

If only life were a video game, and I had the controller.

Reactions: pboiler18

Thought it was odd that he played a lot in Brohms last year but couldnt see the field much or at all last year.

Thought it was odd that he played a lot in Brohms last year but couldnt see the field much or at all last year.
It’s just a reality of their offense. Brohm played a lot of WRs and AOC spread it out a lot. There were 5 other WRs that had better stats than sowinski his last year and that doesn’t include injured guys like ARY and Broc Thompson. And we had a couple good WRs we didn’t want to burn their redshirt. He benefitted from the system and why we had so many (good) WRs that wanted to come here (cue Wole for complaining we had TOO many WRs recruited despite this thread documenting we had to rely on a walk-on).

Sowinski was about the same on the depth chart for Walters. We just didn’t spread the ball out as much last year to the receivers, mainly 4. ARY, Burks, Sheffield, and JDV.

I haven’t played but my kids say that there isn’t a corner on the game that can stay with Smith. They just send him on a go route and he blazes past everyone but Card sometimes egregiously underthrows it lol

Obviously it's not reality. I've only played five games and he has almost 20 TDs. I even moved him down the depth chart for a faster player and for whatever reason the game has embued him with being uncoverable.

Reactions: z_one and pboiler18
Somewhat related but also irrelevant to the point of this thread (lol), but the Sowinskis live three houses down from me here in Indy and are the absolute nicest family and neighbors. So there’s my claim to Purdue football fame for the year ha.
But what do they think about the 2024 Purdue football team?

Reactions: NVboiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT