ADVERTISEMENT

NBC "News" suddenly pulls Today Show report on Paul Pelosi

Trump made a huge tactical error, when he started taking cheap shots at DeSantis.
That is why I call him Chump. That is the reason in 4 years he manage to lose the House, the Senate, and the White House for the repubs. Then as of this election cycle, after the high inflation, gas prices during a democratic presidency, the repubs made little to no gain in power of the government. Again, because of Chump. Chump may have set the repub party back for the next 2 or 3 election cycles.

That is why I call him Chump. That is the reason in 4 years he manage to lose the House, the Senate, and the White House for the repubs. Then as of this election cycle, after the high inflation, gas prices during a democratic presidency, the repubs made little to no gain in power of the government. Again, because of Chump. Chump may have set the repub party back for the next 2 or 3 election cycles.
If his family can talk him out of running again (BIG IF), and if he can keep a low profile (even Bigger IF), then the country can move on. Unfortunately, his desperate desire for attention can be a pain in the ass, until he figures it out.

He actually did a lot of good things as the President, in spite of all the attacks he was fending off from all directions. Unfortunately, if he keeps lashing out, he's going to turn off his staunchest supporters and he'll destroy a decent legacy. I really hope he figure it out and takes all his frustrations out on a golf course.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
If his family can talk him out of running again (BIG IF), and if he can keep a low profile (even Bigger IF), then the country can move on. Unfortunately, his desperate desire for attention can be a pain in the ass, until he figures it out.

He actually did a lot of good things as the President, in spite of all the attacks he was fending off from all directions. Unfortunately, if he keeps lashing out, he's going to turn off his staunchest supporters and he'll destroy a decent legacy. I really hope he figure it out and takes all his frustrations out on a golf course.
He is a narcissist. He won’t.

Perhaps i shouldn’t talk in absolutes. But you know Faux News is in the tank for the repubs? Faux News is schizophrenic right now.
I agree, Fox News has always been a Republican based news service…but I don’t think they try to hide that. They haven’t hid that for 20+ yrs.

Contrary to LibNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT