ADVERTISEMENT

NBC "News" suddenly pulls Today Show report on Paul Pelosi

Riveting-

Senior
Dec 3, 2021
NBC News suddenly took down a report it had aired on the Today Show, saying it didn't meet its reporting standards - the standards made famous in the coverup of dem icon Harvey Weinstein.

Odd, isn't it @HoosierfanJM , @BuilderBob6, puf, and Beth? How can it be explained? Russian interference is my guess, trying to make it look like a homeless nudist drug addict is not really a MAGA repub.

The question of what they were doing alone for 30 minutes is really strange, but I bet the assailant was trying to convince Paul to vote repub. What else could explain it?

What say you, if anything?

Questioning the actions of this Nation's top Dems.......how dare they!!! No doubt another sign our Democracy is under attack! Thank God that story was pulled. 😎

Reactions: BoilerMadness
The dem leadership and libby sheep are afraid to confront the truth of this situation.
It's very similar to when Mr.Pelosi got in his DUI wreck a few months ago and there was a woman in the car with him and her name wasn't Nancy.
The MSM is doing a good job running interference for the Pelosi's and dem leadership.

The dem leadership and libby sheep are afraid to confront the truth of this situation.
It's very similar to when Mr.Pelosi got in his DUI wreck a few months ago and there was a woman in the car with him and her name wasn't Nancy.
The MSM is doing a good job running interference for the Pelosi's and dem leadership.
Similar to when Zuckerberg was asked/told by DOJ to get the Hunter Laptop reports off his social media platforms.

@PurdueFan1 and @BNIBoiler are still waiting for that story to be confirmed…

How do you know her name wasn't Nancy? Did they give her name?

• Haha
Reactions: TheGunner
How do you know her name wasn't Nancy? Did they give her name?
I'll rephrase: Her name could have been Nancy, but it wasn't Nancy Pelosi.
Speculation is that she was a high priced call girl, about 50 years younger than Mr. Pelosi.

Dude, where are you guys getting the information from that he was with a woman in the car, Faux News? Qanon? There are no reports of any woman in the car. Perhaps it was his gay lover in the car that beat him at the crib.

I'll rephrase: Her name could have been Nancy, but it wasn't Nancy Pelosi.
Speculation is that she was a high priced call girl, about 50 years younger than Mr. Pelosi.
Thanks, if that were her name, she probably would have spelled it Nanci or maybe Nanceeeee.

Dude, where are you guys getting the information from that he was with a woman in the car, Faux News? Qanon? There are no reports of any woman in the car. Perhaps it was his gay lover in the car that beat him at the crib.
When you stay in your DNC sponsored Echo Chamber (MSM), you'll never hear a negative word about any Dem. All you'll hear is that if the Reps win the Midterms, IT WILL END DEMOCRACY AS WE KNOW IT. Stay tuned to your propaganda broadcasts and they will tell you everything you need to know to be a good little drone.

When you stay in your DNC sponsored Echo Chamber (MSM), you'll never hear a negative word about any Dem. All you'll hear is that if the Reps win the Midterms, IT WILL END DEMOCRACY AS WE KNOW IT. Stay tuned to your propaganda broadcasts and they will tell you everything you need to know to be a good little drone.
I can say the same thing about your RNC sponsored Faux News. They never say anything negative about a repub. In fact Faux News help spread a lot of those crazy right wing conspiracy theories.

Reactions: Bill4411
Or trans. I know it is against your nature, FauxGrad, but try to keep an open mind on this matter.

I personally think Putin was behind it all.

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
I can say the same thing about your RNC sponsored Faux News. They never say anything negative about a repub.
How much Fox News do you watch?

I watch Carlson several times a week. I have heard him bash McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and McCarthy on a regular basis - calling them warmongers and DC establishment swamp creatures, which they are. Thus, characteristically, your statement is blatantly false - not that knowing that will stop you from future falsehoods.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
How much Fox News do you watch?

I watch Carlson several times a week. I have heard him bash McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and McCarthy on a regular basis - calling them warmongers and DC establishment swamp creatures, which they are. Thus, characteristically, your statement is blatantly false - not that knowing that will stop you from future falsehoods.
That's your problem, you watch Carlson. At least you admit that you watch Faux News unlike a lot of folks on this board. I stopped watching the evening ne'er do wells a long time ago. Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham try to out jackass each other every night. Perhaps they will criticize anyone that doesn't kiss Chump's butt. Still doesn't change the fact that Faux News is still the right wing propaganda network. Fox News became Faux News in January of 2009 after Obama was sworn in and they never looked back.

So you admit the Hunter laptop story was true?
You’re under the illusion that I care about his laptop. I don’t. If he did something wrong, prosecute him. I really don’t care. I’m sure it will be a key part of Trump’s campaign when he throws his hat back in the ring for 2024 next week. You can plan your rally attendance accordingly so you can scream “lock him up!”

You’re under the illusion that I care about his laptop. I don’t. If he did something wrong, prosecute him. I really don’t care. I’m sure it will be a key part of Trump’s campaign when he throws his hat back in the ring for 2024 next week. You can plan your rally attendance accordingly so you can scream “lock him up!”
So you’re OK with:

the government telling the media to squash a story?

Joe Biden getting paid by a foreign country, as long as it’s funneled thru his worthless son?

That's your problem, you watch Carlson. At least you admit that you watch Faux News unlike a lot of folks on this board. I stopped watching the evening ne'er do wells a long time ago. Carlson, Hannity, and Ingraham try to out jackass each other every night. Perhaps they will criticize anyone that doesn't kiss Chump's butt. Still doesn't change the fact that Faux News is still the right wing propaganda network. Fox News became Faux News in January of 2009 after Obama was sworn in and they never looked back.
Why wouldn't I admit it? He bashes repubs on a regular basis, and invites liberal journalists and politicians on all the time, although most are afraid to come on and defend their views. Like some on this board who hide under their desks.

A better question is why you won't admit you were blatantly wrong in saying Fox never criticizes repubs - and then admitting you stopped watching a long time ago?

Why wouldn't I admit it? He bashes repubs on a regular basis, and invites liberal journalists and politicians on all the time, although most are afraid to come on and defend their views. Like some on this board who hide under their desks.

A better question is why you won't admit you were blatantly wrong in saying Fox never criticizes repubs - and then admitting you stopped watching a long time ago?
I generalized to make a point that Faux News is in the tank with the repubs. A criticism every now and then does not make it not so. The reason that they did criticize McConnell and others is only that they did not kiss Chump's butt. I still watch Faux News from time to time, but not the idiots in the evening, just like I listen to "The Patriot" channel sometimes on SiriusXM.

I generalized to make a point that Faux News is in the tank with the repubs. A criticism every now and then does not make it not so. The reason that they did criticize McConnell and others is only that they did not kiss Chump's butt. I still watch Faux News from time to time, but not the idiots in the evening, just like I listen to "The Patriot" channel sometimes on SiriusXM.
What are your primary news sources ? Care to state them?

What are your primary news sources ? Care to state them?
I mainly watch CNN. I take a peek at MSNBC and Faux News every now and then. As far as radio, The Joe Madison Show" on the "Urban View" channel. Again, I take a peek at the conservative "The Patriot" channel morning shows. Both are on SiriusXM.

I mainly watch CNN. I take a peek at MSNBC and Faux News every now and then. As far as radio, The Joe Madison Show" on the "Urban View" channel. Again, I take a peek at the conservative "The Patriot" channel morning shows. Both are on SiriusXM.
So you don't read any news, just mainly watch CNN and listen to talk radio?

That would explain why you are so poorly informed.

I can say the same thing about your RNC sponsored Faux News. They never say anything negative about a repub. In fact Faux News help spread a lot of those crazy right wing conspiracy theories.
How would you know. Did someone tell you that?

DNC coordinates with the MSM on their messaging. It's always amusing, when the different MSM networks report on a political topic and they all seem to use the same script - verbatim. Serious lack of creativity there, but the Dems know that when you're indoctrination someone, it's most effective, when they hear the same message over and over again, using exactly the same words.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no overt pipeline of talking points from the RNC into FOX.

FYI, Trump is catching a lot of heat today for going after DeSantis without any justification. Over the years, I've heard more than a few Republicans get raked over the coals on FOX. The MSM will circle the wagons around any Dem, no matter what he does. Nobody in the media questioned Bill Clinton very much, or was supporting Monica Lewinski at all, until the Blue dress came into play.

I even watch Joy Reid and the View occasionally, because it's comedy gold. So many dumb people saying so many ridiculous things. Too funny.

The 4 Faux News evening idiots will disagree with that article.
Trump's been chastised by at least a half dozen people on FOX and FBN today. Even Kellyanne Conway was asked about Trump's comments about DeSantis, but she sidestepped the question.

Trump's been chastised by at least a half dozen people on FOX and FBN today. Even Kellyanne Conway was asked about Trump's comments about DeSantis, but she sidestepped the question.
Chump looks like he finally wearing out his welcome. Chump is becoming bad business for some repubs. Conway sidestepped ‘cause she is still in the Chumptown cult. Hannity will never jump off the Chump train. Since Obama was inaugurated in 2009, Faux News has always been on the take for the Republican Party. That is not an argument. When Chump was president, Faux News was basically State run TV.

I have heard Fox say plenty of negative things about Liz Cheney

Of course they did. She is against the Chump cult. The opinion folks have shot Cheney through the grease. Faux News is schizophrenic right now. They don’t know whether to back the MAGGOTS or back the normal repubs. They are in a tough spot right now. Chump is kinda wearing out his welcome on the network.

Of course they did. She is against the Chump cult. The opinion folks have shot Cheney through the grease. Faux News is schizophrenic right now. They don’t know whether to back the MAGGOTS or back the normal repubs. They are in a tough spot right now. Chump is kinda wearing out his welcome on the network.
Is Liz a Republican? I thought you said that Fox never said anything negative about a Republican.

Is Liz a Republican? I thought you said that Fox never said anything negative about a Republican.
Perhaps i shouldn’t talk in absolutes. But you know Faux News is in the tank for the repubs? Faux News is schizophrenic right now.

Chump looks like he finally wearing out his welcome. Chump is becoming bad business for some repubs. Conway sidestepped ‘cause she is still in the Chumptown cult. Hannity will never jump off the Chump train. Since Obama was inaugurated in 2009, Faux News has always been on the take for the Republican Party. That is not an argument. When Chump was president, Faux News was basically State run TV.
Not true. Hannity is a big Trumpy, as is Ingraham. Others not as much, but overall, the FOX personalities are going to be more pro Republican, since the MSM is very openly in bed with the Dems. There were times, when people took exception with some of the things Trump said or did.
Varney was ripping Trump today. Said he's divisive and shouldn't run again. Said he shouldn't go to GA to try to help Walker, because it will probably hurt him more than it helps.
Lt Gov Winsome Sears from VA said that Trump should bow out.

Trump made a huge tactical error, when he started taking cheap shots at DeSantis.

Reactions: TheGunner
Perhaps i shouldn’t talk in absolutes. But you know Faux News is in the tank for the repubs? Faux News is schizophrenic right now.
C'mon Man, FOX is the only Network, where Reps get ANY positive coverage. All the MSM outlets are in the bag for the DNC and that bothers you?

So you just want straight Left Wing propaganda 24/7 and you don't even want to hear any other perspectives? It's so very easy to be a Liberal, because most of the outlets tell you exactly what you want to hear all the time. It's a lot harder being a Conservative, because even FOX has Liberals on their payroll in an attempt to give you both sides.

Personally, I'd prefer to hear both sides and then decide what makes the most sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT